The market is segmented by diameter into DN 80 - DN 300, DN 350 - DN 600, DN 700 - DN 1000, DN 1200 - DN 2000 and DN 2000 & above, out of which, DN 700 - DN 1000 segment shared approximately 34.9% of the global ductile iron pipes market in 2019. It was followed by the DN 1200 - DN 2000 segment in terms of market share in 2019.
The report is also segmented by application segment, among which, potable water distribution segment grabbed major market share in 2019. The potable water distribution sector segment grabbed nearly 46.8% share in the application segment in 2019. Potable water distribution has observed continuous growth in past years and is anticipated to grow at a significant CAGR during the forecast period. Furthermore, the sales channel is segmented into a direct sales channel and indirect sales channel, out of which, indirect sales channel segment commanded a major market share of the global ductile iron pipes market in 2019.
Geographically, the report offers an analysis of North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. In the ductile iron pipe market, Asia Pacific dominated in 2018, acquiring a significant portion of the overall market. Asia Pacific ductile iron pipe market is expected to witness significant growth during the forecast period. This can be attributed to increasing investment in sewage infrastructure in the region.
The report also covers a detailed competitive analysis of major market players of the global ductile iron pipe market, such as American Cast Iron Pipe Company, Benxi Beitai Ductile Cast Iron Pipes Co., Ltd., CNBM International Corporation, Duktus (Wetzlar) GmbH & Co. KG, Electrosteel, Electrotherm, International Ductile Iron Pipes Co. Ltd. (INDIPCO), JILIN SENFENG PIPE CO., LTD., Jindal Saw Ltd., KUBOTA Corporation, KURIMOTO, LTD., McWane Ductile, Saint-Gobain PAM, Saudi Arabian AMIANTIT Company, Shanxi New Guanghua Casting Pipe Co., Ltd., Svobodny Sokol Poland, Tata Metaliks, U.S. Pipe, XIAMEN LANDEE INDUSTRIES CO., LTD., Xinxing Ductile Iron Pipes Co. Ltd. and other key & niche players. The ductile iron pipe market is witnessing a wide range of industry activities such as product launch, acquisition, partnership, and expansion across the globe. For instance, on August 27, 2019, Tata Metaliks Ltd, a subsidiary of Tata Steel, announced the expansion of its existing plant at Kharagpur.
• DN 80 - DN 300
• DN 350 - DN 600
• DN 700 - DN 1000
• DN 1200 - DN 2000
• DN 2000 & Above
• Potable Water Distribution
• Sewage & Wastewater
By Sales Channel
• Direct Sales Channel
• Indirect Sales Channel
- North America (U.S. & Canada)
- Europe (Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Spain, Russia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Indonesia, Taiwan, Australia, New Zealand and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC, North Africa, South Africa and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
The report profiles various major market players such as
• American Cast Iron Pipe Company
• Benxi Beitai Ductile Cast Iron Pipes Co., Ltd.
• CNBM International Corporation
• Duktus (Wetzlar) GmbH & Co. KG
• International Ductile Iron Pipes Co. Ltd. (INDIPCO)
• JILIN SENFENG PIPE CO., LTD.
• Jindal Saw Ltd.
• KUBOTA Corporation
• KURIMOTO, LTD.
• McWane Ductile
• Saint-Gobain PAM
• Saudi Arabian AMIANTIT Company
• Shanxi New Guanghua Casting Pipe Co., Ltd.
• Svobodny Sokol Poland
• Tata Metaliks
• U.S. Pipe
• XIAMEN LANDEE INDUSTRIES CO., LTD.
• Xinxing Ductile Iron Pipes Co. Ltd.
• Other Major & Niche Players
Competitive landscape analysis provides detailed strategic analysis of the company’s business and performance such as financial information, revenue breakup by segment and by geography, SWOT Analysis, key facts, company overview, business strategy, key product offerings, marketing and distribution strategies, new product development, recent news (acquisition, expansion, technology development, research & development and other market activities).
The study also provides a company’s positioning and market share in the ductile iron pipe market.
Timeline Considered for Analysis:
- 2019: Base Year
- 2020 to 2028: Forecast Period
Research Scope and Deliverables
Overview & Executive Summary
Market Drivers, Trends, Challenges and Opportunities
Market Size and Forecast Projections
Macroeconomic Indicators of Various Countries Impacting the Growth of the Market
Extensive Coverage of Industry Players including Recent Product Launches and Market Activities
Porter’s Five Force Analysis
Market Segmentation Analysis:
Industry report analyzes the global ductile iron pipe market by the following segments:
- Sales Channel
Customization: We also offer customization’s in the industry report as per the company’s specific needs.
Key Questions Answered in the Global Ductile Iron Pipe Industry Report
• What is the overall market size in 2019? What will be the market growth during the forecast period i.e. 2020-2028?
• Which region would have a high demand for a product in the upcoming years?
• What are the factors driving the growth of the market?
• Which sub-market will make the most significant contribution to the market?
• What are the market opportunities for existing and entry-level players?
• What are the various long-term and short-term strategies adopted by the market players?