BB Biotech AG (BION) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Published On Demand
- 25 pages
- USD $300
BB Biotech AG Key Recent Developments
Oct 17, 2013: BB Biotech continues its strong performance - third-quarter profit CHF 338.8 mn / share price up more than 50% since beginning of the year
This comprehensive SWOT profile of BB Biotech AG provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData's 'Profile on Demand' service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData's highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of BB Biotech AG including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
BB BIOTECH AG (BB BIOTECH) is an investment company. The company operates in the therapeutic area of autoimmune diseases and infectious diseases, oncology, cardiovascular diseases, metabolic diseases for its investment. It has global network contacts with industry specialists, physicians, scientists and patent lawyers. BB BIOTECH through its technology produces drugs and diagnostics. The company partners with Bank am Bellevue, Steubing AG, Close Brothers Seydler Research AG, and Equita SIM S.p.A. BB BIOTECH is headquartered in Kusnacht, Switzerland.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
BB Biotech AG - Key Information
BB Biotech AG - Overview
BB Biotech AG - Key Employees
BB Biotech AG - Key Employee Biographies
BB Biotech AG - Key Operational Heads
BB Biotech AG - Major Products and Services
BB Biotech AG - History
BB Biotech AG - Company Statement
BB Biotech AG - Locations And Subsidiaries
BB Biotech AG - Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
BB Biotech AG - Business Description
BB Biotech AG - Corporate Strategy
BB Biotech AG - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
BB Biotech AG - Strengths
BB Biotech AG - Weaknesses
BB Biotech AG - Opportunities
BB Biotech AG - Threats
BB Biotech AG - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
BB Biotech AG - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
BB Biotech AG, Key Information
BB Biotech AG, Key Ratios
BB Biotech AG, Share Data
BB Biotech AG, Major Products and Services
BB Biotech AG, History
BB Biotech AG, Key Employees
BB Biotech AG, Key Employee Biographies
BB Biotech AG, Key Operational Heads
BB Biotech AG, Other Locations
BB Biotech AG, Subsidiaries
BB Biotech AG, Key Manufacturing facilities
BB Biotech AG, Key Competitors
BB Biotech AG, SWOT Analysis
BB Biotech AG, Ratios based on current share price
BB Biotech AG, Annual Ratios
BB Biotech AG, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
BB Biotech AG, Performance Chart
BB Biotech AG, Ratio Charts
Companies Mentioned in this Report
BB Biotech AG
This report does not have a press release associated with it