GB Energy Limited (GBX) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Published On Demand
- 25 pages
- USD $300
GB Energy Limited Key Recent Developments
Nov 20, 2013: Appointment of Director
Jul 17, 2013: GB Energy granted Exploration Licences 5302 and 5303 in South Australia
Mar 14, 2013: GB Energy Reports H1 Fiscal 2013 Results
Mar 13, 2013: GB Energy Accepts Offer Of Exploration License On Stuart Shelf
Mar 12, 2013: GB Energy Provides Update On Uranium Projects In Slovak Republic
This comprehensive SWOT profile of GB Energy Limited provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData's 'Profile on Demand' service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData's highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of GB Energy Limited including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
GB Energy Limited (GB Energy) is a mineral explorer. The company concentrates on uranium exploration activities with two licenses in the Slovak Republic. It has projects in Slovakia and South Australia. The company's exploration licenses include ELA 2012/280 AND ELA 2012/298, ELA 2012/253 and, ELA 2012/184 and ELA 2012/273. GB Energy's ELA 2012/184 and ELA 2012/273 cover an Eastern section of the Proterozoic Peake and Denison Inliers and adjacent Mesozoic Algebuckina Sandstone, Cadna-owie Formation and Bulldog Shale. It has completed exploration programs over Kluknava and Vitaz-II. GB Energy is headquartered in West Perth, Western Australia, Australia.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
GB Energy Limited - Key Information
GB Energy Limited - Overview
GB Energy Limited - Key Employees
GB Energy Limited - Key Employee Biographies
GB Energy Limited - Key Operational Heads
GB Energy Limited - Major Products and Services
GB Energy Limited - History
GB Energy Limited - Company Statement
GB Energy Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
GB Energy Limited - Business Description
GB Energy Limited - Corporate Strategy
GB Energy Limited - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
GB Energy Limited - Strengths
GB Energy Limited - Weaknesses
GB Energy Limited - Opportunities
GB Energy Limited - Threats
GB Energy Limited - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
GB Energy Limited - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
GB Energy Limited, Key Information
GB Energy Limited, Key Ratios
GB Energy Limited, Share Data
GB Energy Limited, Major Products and Services
GB Energy Limited, History
GB Energy Limited, Key Employees
GB Energy Limited, Key Employee Biographies
GB Energy Limited, Key Operational Heads
GB Energy Limited, Other Locations
GB Energy Limited, Subsidiaries
GB Energy Limited, Key Competitors
GB Energy Limited, SWOT Analysis
GB Energy Limited, Ratios based on current share price
GB Energy Limited, Annual Ratios
GB Energy Limited, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
GB Energy Limited, Performance Chart
GB Energy Limited, Ratio Charts
Companies Mentioned in this Report
GB Energy Limited
This report does not have a press release associated with it