Whirlpool continued to lead the category in 2014, with its eponymous brand along with Maytag and KitchenAid sustaining sales in a category with declining volume sales. Steady demand for high-end products buoyed sales of KitchenAid, which launched a new stainless steel finish model in 2014, while Maytag and Whirlpool rounded out the lower end of the price bands.
Volume sales of dishwashers are expected to remain flat over the forecast period, while value sales are expected to register a CAGR of 2% at constant 2014 prices, driven by continued demand for higher-end units. Category performance over the review period was rather unremarkable, and this is not anticipated to change significantly over the forecast period. Housing starts are forecast to remain flat or slightly down for 2015-2016, while a lag in appliance sales following recovery of the housing market will see the forecast period remain underwhelming in terms of dishwasher sales.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Dishwashers industry in Canada with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Dishwashers industry in Canada, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Dishwashers in Canada market research report includes:
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Reasons to Get this Report
- What is the market size of Dishwashers in Canada?
- What are the major brands in Canada?
- How has this high unit price, low global penetration category been affected by recessionary pressure?
- Is there a trend to slimline machines in Canada?
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Retail volume sales of dishwashers declined in 2014, underpinned primarily by a decline in housing starts, longer retention of older dishwashers and the continued slow recovery of the economy and employment. While overall consumer appliances was buoyed by strong sales in French door refrigerators and high efficiency washing machines, dishwashers were upgraded less frequently, with consumers choosing to spend limited household budgets on higher visibility and higher use appliances.
DIGI TELECOMMUNICATIONS SDN BHD IN CONSUMER ELECTRONICS (MALAYSIA)
LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
Summary 1 DiGi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd: Key Facts
Summary 2 DiGi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd: Operational Indicators
This report does not have a list of Companies Mentioned available
This report does not have a press release associated with it