Corum Group Limited (COO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Published On Demand
- 25 pages
- USD $300
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Corum Group Limited provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData's 'Profile on Demand' service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData's highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Corum Group Limited including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Corum Group Limited (Corum Group) is a diversified business service provider. The company acquires, re-engineers and manages various companies. It provides bill presentment and payment solutions to corporate entities such as AGL and Federal Express, and to government bodies such as local councils. The company provides banking, reconciliation, administration and reporting services. It also offers financial transactional processing for electronic bill payments, funds transfer and processing services to the real estate industry and other corporate clients. Corum Group is headquartered in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Corum Group Limited - Key Information
Corum Group Limited - Overview
Corum Group Limited - Key Employees
Corum Group Limited - Key Employee Biographies
Corum Group Limited - Key Operational Heads
Corum Group Limited - Major Products and Services
Corum Group Limited - History
Corum Group Limited - Company Statement
Corum Group Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Corum Group Limited - Business Description
Corum Group Limited - Corporate Strategy
Corum Group Limited - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Corum Group Limited - Strengths
Corum Group Limited - Weaknesses
Corum Group Limited - Opportunities
Corum Group Limited - Threats
Corum Group Limited - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Corum Group Limited - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Corum Group Limited, Key Information
Corum Group Limited, Key Ratios
Corum Group Limited, Share Data
Corum Group Limited, Major Products and Services
Corum Group Limited, History
Corum Group Limited, Key Employees
Corum Group Limited, Key Employee Biographies
Corum Group Limited, Key Operational Heads
Corum Group Limited, Other Locations
Corum Group Limited, Subsidiaries
Corum Group Limited, Key Competitors
Corum Group Limited, SWOT Analysis
Corum Group Limited, Ratios based on current share price
Corum Group Limited, Annual Ratios
Corum Group Limited, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Corum Group Limited, Performance Chart
Corum Group Limited, Ratio Charts
Companies Mentioned in this Report
Corum Group Limited (COO)
This report does not have a press release associated with it