IPSA Group Plc (IPSA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Published On Demand
- 25 pages
- USD $300
IPSA Group Plc Key Recent Developments
Oct 01, 2013: IPSA Group Plc Announces Appointment of Director
Sep 06, 2013: IPSA Group Plc Announces Audited Results for the year ended 31 March 2013
Mar 01, 2013: IPSA Provides Update On Sale Of Turbines To Iris Eco Power
Feb 15, 2013: IPSA Provides Update On Sale Of Two Turbines To Iris Eco Power
This comprehensive SWOT profile of IPSA Group Plc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData's 'Profile on Demand' service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData's highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of IPSA Group Plc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
IPSA Group Plc (IPSA) is a power generation company. The company develops, owns and manages power generation plants in southern Africa. IPSA's projects include COEGA Industrial Development Zone, Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape. The company develops a CCGT project of one thousand six hundred megawatt in two separate blocks of eight hundred mega watts. It develops its power generation assets in conjunction with a project partner including Broad Based Black Economic Empowerment partners. IPSA is headquartered in London, England, the UK.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
IPSA Group Plc - Key Information
IPSA Group Plc - Overview
IPSA Group Plc - Key Employees
IPSA Group Plc - Key Employee Biographies
IPSA Group Plc - Key Operational Heads
IPSA Group Plc - Major Products and Services
IPSA Group Plc - History
IPSA Group Plc - Company Statement
IPSA Group Plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
IPSA Group Plc - Business Description
IPSA Group Plc - Corporate Strategy
IPSA Group Plc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
IPSA Group Plc - Strengths
IPSA Group Plc - Weaknesses
IPSA Group Plc - Opportunities
IPSA Group Plc - Threats
IPSA Group Plc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
IPSA Group Plc - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
IPSA Group Plc, Key Information
IPSA Group Plc, Key Ratios
IPSA Group Plc, Share Data
IPSA Group Plc, Major Products and Services
IPSA Group Plc, History
IPSA Group Plc, Key Employees
IPSA Group Plc, Key Employee Biographies
IPSA Group Plc, Key Operational Heads
IPSA Group Plc, Other Locations
IPSA Group Plc, Subsidiaries
IPSA Group Plc, Key Competitors
IPSA Group Plc, SWOT Analysis
IPSA Group Plc, Ratios based on current share price
IPSA Group Plc, Annual Ratios
IPSA Group Plc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
IPSA Group Plc, Performance Chart
IPSA Group Plc, Ratio Charts
Companies Mentioned in this Report
IPSA Group Plc (IPSA)
This report does not have a press release associated with it