Indorama Ventures PCL (IVL) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Published On Demand
- 25 pages
- USD $300
Indorama Ventures PCL Key Recent Developments
Nov 13, 2013: Workington Indorama Polymers in UK to be closed for two years
Nov 11, 2013: IVL Revenues and Earnings rise in 3Q13 Revenues of THB 59 billion a new quarterly record
Aug 08, 2013: Strong PET push global sales to record Revenue Margins up 18% for blended portfolio over last quarter
Mar 22, 2013: Indorama Ventures To Invest US$190 Million For New PET Plant In Alabama
Feb 22, 2013: Indorama Ventures Reports Revenue Of THB210.8 Billion In 2012
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Indorama Ventures PCL provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData's 'Profile on Demand' service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData's highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Indorama Ventures PCL including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Indorama Ventures PCL (Indorama) is a manufacturer and distributor of chemical products, based in Thailand. The company is involved in manufacturing of purified terphthalic acid. Its product portfolio includes PET polymers, polyester fibers, yarns, chips and wool. Indorama's PET polymers are used in beverages, food, pharmaceuticals, and personal and home care industries. The company operates across the world with its subsidiaries, which include Indo Poly (Thailand) Limited, Indo Polymers Mauritius Limited, Indorama Holdings Limited, Indorama Petrochem Limited, Indorama Polyester Industries Public Company Limited, Indorama Polymers Public Company Limited, IVL Belgium N.V and TPT Petrochemicals Public Company Limited. Indorama is headquartered in Bangkok, Thailand.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Indorama Ventures PCL - Key Information
Indorama Ventures PCL - Overview
Indorama Ventures PCL - Key Employees
Indorama Ventures PCL - Key Employee Biographies
Indorama Ventures PCL - Key Operational Heads
Indorama Ventures PCL - Major Products and Services
Indorama Ventures PCL - History
Indorama Ventures PCL - Company Statement
Indorama Ventures PCL - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Indorama Ventures PCL - Business Description
Indorama Ventures PCL - Corporate Strategy
Indorama Ventures PCL - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Indorama Ventures PCL - Strengths
Indorama Ventures PCL - Weaknesses
Indorama Ventures PCL - Opportunities
Indorama Ventures PCL - Threats
Indorama Ventures PCL - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Indorama Ventures PCL - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Indorama Ventures PCL, Key Information
Indorama Ventures PCL, Key Ratios
Indorama Ventures PCL, Share Data
Indorama Ventures PCL, Major Products and Services
Indorama Ventures PCL, History
Indorama Ventures PCL, Key Employees
Indorama Ventures PCL, Key Employee Biographies
Indorama Ventures PCL, Key Operational Heads
Indorama Ventures PCL, Other Locations
Indorama Ventures PCL, Subsidiaries
Indorama Ventures PCL, Key Competitors
Indorama Ventures PCL, SWOT Analysis
Indorama Ventures PCL, Ratios based on current share price
Indorama Ventures PCL, Annual Ratios
Indorama Ventures PCL, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Indorama Ventures PCL, Performance Chart
Indorama Ventures PCL, Ratio Charts
Companies Mentioned in this Report
Indorama Ventures PCL (IVL)
This report does not have a press release associated with it