Airports of Thailand PCL (AOT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Airports of Thailand PCL (AOT) develops, manages and operates airports. The company provides domestic and international air services through its six airports, namely, Suvarnabhumi Airport, Don Mueang International Airport, Phuket International Airport, Chiang Mai International Airport, Hat Yai International Airport and Mae Fah Luang Chiang Rai International Airport. Suvarnabhumi Airport operates as the main airport of the company. The company's operating revenues are generated by two sources: aeronautical and non-aeronautical revenues. The aeronautical revenue consists of landing and parking charges, passenger service charge and aircraft service charges. The non-aeronautical revenue includes office and state property rents, service revenues and concession revenues. It operates in two business segments, namely, airport business and hotel business. AOT is headquartered in Bangkok, Thailand.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Airports of Thailand PCL (AOT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Airports of Thailand PCL - Key Facts
Airports of Thailand PCL - Key Employees
Airports of Thailand PCL - Key Employee Biographies
Airports of Thailand PCL - Major Products and Services
Airports of Thailand PCL - History
Airports of Thailand PCL - Company Statement
Airports of Thailand PCL - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Airports of Thailand PCL - Business Description
Airports of Thailand PCL - Corporate Strategy
Airports of Thailand PCL - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Airports of Thailand PCL - Strengths
Strength - Enhanced Operational Performance
Strength - Leading Market Position
Strength - Strong Operational Base
Strength - Strong Financial Performance
Airports of Thailand PCL - Weaknesses
Weakness - Increasing Disputes and Lawsuits
Weakness - Underutilized facilities at Don Mueang Airport
Airports of Thailand PCL - Opportunities
Opportunity - Ambitious Expansion Plan
Opportunity - Growth Prospects in Aviation Industry
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for Air-freight in Asia Pacific
Opportunity - Open Sky Policy
Airports of Thailand PCL - Threats
Threat - Competition
Threat - Opposition for Expansion Plans
Threat - Volatility in Fuel Prices
Airports of Thailand PCL - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
List of Tables
Airports of Thailand PCL, Key Facts
Airports of Thailand PCL, Key Employees
Airports of Thailand PCL, Key Employee Biographies
Airports of Thailand PCL, Major Products and Services
Airports of Thailand PCL, History
Airports of Thailand PCL, Other Locations
Airports of Thailand PCL, Subsidiaries
Airports of Thailand PCL, Affiliate
Airports of Thailand PCL, Key Competitors
Airports of Thailand PCL, Ratios based on current share price
Airports of Thailand PCL, Annual Ratios
Airports of Thailand PCL, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Airports of Thailand PCL, Performance Chart (2010 - 2014)
Airports of Thailand PCL, Ratio Charts
Companies Mentioned in this Report
Airports of Thailand PCL (AOT)
This report does not have a press release associated with it