The Dun & Bradstreet Corporation (DNB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
The Dun & Bradstreet Corporation (D&B) is a provider of commercial information, and business insights across diverse industries. It provides commercial data, analytics, and insights on global businesses. As of December 2013, the company owns a global database of 230 million business records enhanced by DUNSRight, its proprietary quality processes. D&B's solution portfolio includes risk management solutions; and sales and marketing solutions. Major offerings include DNBi, business information reports, D&B Direct, D&B Optimizer, and Hoover's. The company's key customers include manufacturers; wholesalers and retailers in banking, technology, telecommunications, government, and insurance sectors; and sales, marketing, and business development executives. The company operates across North America, Asia Pacific, Europe and other international markets. D&B is headquartered in Short Hills, New Jersey, the US.
The company focuses on offering unique solutions to help organizations streamline know your customer (KYC) and customer due diligence (CDD) decisions to mitigate regulatory, reputational, and financial risk. To this end, D&B expanded its D&B Onboard solution's reach to the US customers.
The Dun & Bradstreet Corporation Key Recent Developments
Feb 14, 2012: Diamond Power Proposes Expansion Project
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
The Dun & Bradstreet Corporation (DNB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
The Dun & Bradstreet Corporation - Key Facts
The Dun & Bradstreet Corporation - Key Employees
The Dun & Bradstreet Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
The Dun & Bradstreet Corporation - Major Products and Services
The Dun & Bradstreet Corporation - History
The Dun & Bradstreet Corporation - Company Statement
The Dun & Bradstreet Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
The Dun & Bradstreet Corporation - Business Description
The Dun & Bradstreet Corporation - Corporate Strategy
The Dun & Bradstreet Corporation - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
The Dun & Bradstreet Corporation - Strengths
Strength - Comprehensive Offerings
Strength - Global Reach
Strength - Operational Performance
The Dun & Bradstreet Corporation - Weaknesses
Weakness - Net Working Capital Deficit
The Dun & Bradstreet Corporation - Opportunities
Opportunity - Launch of New Products
Opportunity - Increasing Demand for Customized Solutions
Opportunity - Business Acquisitions
The Dun & Bradstreet Corporation - Threats
Threat - Increasing Popularity of Free Online Sources
Threat - Competition
Threat - Reliance on Third Parties
The Dun & Bradstreet Corporation - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
List of Tables
The Dun & Bradstreet Corporation, Key Facts
The Dun & Bradstreet Corporation, Key Employees
The Dun & Bradstreet Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
The Dun & Bradstreet Corporation, Major Products and Services
The Dun & Bradstreet Corporation, History
The Dun & Bradstreet Corporation, Other Locations
The Dun & Bradstreet Corporation, Subsidiaries
The Dun & Bradstreet Corporation, Key Competitors
The Dun & Bradstreet Corporation, Ratios based on current share price
The Dun & Bradstreet Corporation, Annual Ratios
The Dun & Bradstreet Corporation, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
The Dun & Bradstreet Corporation, Performance Chart (2009 - 2013)
The Dun & Bradstreet Corporation, Ratio Charts
Companies Mentioned in this Report
The Dun & Bradstreet Corporation (DNB)
This report does not have a press release associated with it