New Zealand Post - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
New Zealand Post is a postal service provider. The company provides various postal and delivery services to different customers. It offers postage and packaging, personalized mail, online shopping, receiving mail, prepaid and gift cards, payments and money, travel and identity, mobile applications and APIs, collectables, and children and education. New Zealand Post provides mail delivery, operation of retail outlets and post offices, stamps sale, courier, rural post, contract logistics, distribution, international mail, e-commerce, customer relationship management portal, logistics management document, image and mail management, and e-messaging solutions. The company offers its services to residential and business customers. New Zealand Post is headquartered in Christchurch, New Zealand.
Reasons to Buy
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
New Zealand Post - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
New Zealand Post - Key Facts
New Zealand Post - Key Employees
New Zealand Post - Key Employee Biographies
New Zealand Post - Key Operational Employees
New Zealand Post - Major Products and Services
New Zealand Post - History
New Zealand Post - Company Statement
New Zealand Post - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
New Zealand Post - Business Description
New Zealand Post - Corporate Strategy
New Zealand Post - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
New Zealand Post - Strengths
Strength - Diversified Business streams
Strength - Market Position
Strength - Efficient Tracking
New Zealand Post - Weaknesses
Weakness - Declining Cash Reserves
Weakness - Increasing Trade Receivables
New Zealand Post - Opportunities
Opportunity - Strategic Divestiture
Opportunity - Growth of Online Retailing
Opportunity - Reduction in Office Paper Usage
New Zealand Post - Threats
Threat - Government Interference
Threat - Intense Competition
Threat - Substitute Products
New Zealand Post - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
List of Tables
New Zealand Post, Key Facts
New Zealand Post, Key Employees
New Zealand Post, Key Employee Biographies
New Zealand Post, Key Operational Employees
New Zealand Post, Major Products and Services
New Zealand Post, History
New Zealand Post, Subsidiaries
New Zealand Post, Key Competitors
This report does not have a list of Companies Mentioned available
This report does not have a press release associated with it