Genting Hong Kong Limited (678) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Genting Hong Kong Limited (GHK), formerly known as Star Cruises Limited, is one of the leading global leisure, entertainment and hospitality corporations. It carries out Cruise operations under the brands of Star Cruises and Norwegian Cruise Line (NCL). Star Cruises and NCL together is the third largest cruise operator in the world with a fleet size of 20 ships. The company organizes cruises to more than 130 destinations across the world. Further, it has joint partnership with Resorts World Manila (RWM). It offers its services under the principal brand name of Star Cruises while the NCLC Group operates under Norwegian Cruise Line brand. GHK's cruising to destinations and islands in Asia-Pacific, North and South America, Hawaii, Caribbean, Alaska, Europe, Mediterranean, Bermuda and the Antarctica. The company is headquartered in Kowloon, Hong Kong.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Genting Hong Kong Limited (678) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Genting Hong Kong Limited - Key Facts
Genting Hong Kong Limited - Key Employees
Genting Hong Kong Limited - Key Employee Biographies
Genting Hong Kong Limited - Major Products and Services
Genting Hong Kong Limited - History
Genting Hong Kong Limited - Company Statement
Genting Hong Kong Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Genting Hong Kong Limited - Business Description
Genting Hong Kong Limited - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Genting Hong Kong Limited - Strengths
Strength - Leading Market Position
Strength - Strong Brand Awareness
Strength - Strong Financial Performance
Genting Hong Kong Limited - Weaknesses
Weakness - Increase in Trade Receivables
Genting Hong Kong Limited - Opportunities
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for the Global Travel & Tourism Sector
Opportunity - Key Business Initiative
Opportunity - Global Economic Outlook
Genting Hong Kong Limited - Threats
Threat - Competitive Pressures
Threat - Construction Delays
Threat - Stringent Regulations
Genting Hong Kong Limited - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
List of Tables
Genting Hong Kong Limited, Key Facts
Genting Hong Kong Limited, Key Employees
Genting Hong Kong Limited, Key Employee Biographies
Genting Hong Kong Limited, Major Products and Services
Genting Hong Kong Limited, History
Genting Hong Kong Limited, Other Locations
Genting Hong Kong Limited, Subsidiaries
Genting Hong Kong Limited, Joint Venture
Genting Hong Kong Limited, Key Competitors
Genting Hong Kong Limited, Ratios based on current share price
Genting Hong Kong Limited, Annual Ratios
Genting Hong Kong Limited, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Genting Hong Kong Limited, Performance Chart (2009 - 2013)
Genting Hong Kong Limited, Ratio Charts
This report does not have a list of Companies Mentioned available
This report does not have a press release associated with it