GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft (G1A) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
GEA Group AG (GEA) provides process technology and components for the food processing industry. It is the holding company of the GEA Group companies based in Germany. GEA operates its business through six reportable segments, namely, GEA Convenience-Food Technologies, GEA Farm Technologies, GEA Mechanical Equipment, GEA Process Engineering and GEA Refrigeration Technologies and Other. The company's product and solutions portfolio includes milking equipment; parlor and herd management systems, milk cooling systems, solid dosage processing, and aseptic packaging, piston compressors, compact piston compressors and screw compressors, among others.
GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft Key Recent Developments
Apr 16, 2014 GEA Group Announces Dr. Helmut Schmale to continue as CFO until 2018
Apr 16, 2014 GEA sales to grow 6% organically in the first quarter
May 08, 2013 GEA reports strong operating cash flow in first quarter
Feb 06, 2013 GEA Reports Revenue Of EUR5.7 Billion In 2012
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft (G1A) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft - Key Facts
GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft - Key Employees
GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft - Key Employee Biographies
GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft - Major Products and Services
GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft - History
GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft - Company Statement
GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft - Business Description
GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft - Corporate Strategy
GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft - Strengths
Strength - Extensive Range of Offerings
Strength - Increasing Liquidity
Strength - Global Reach
Strength - Focus on Research and Development Initiatives
GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft - Weaknesses
Weakness - Litigation Claims
GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft - Opportunities
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for EMS
Opportunity - Strategic Acquisitions
Opportunity - Global Economic Outlook
GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft - Threats
Threat - Foreign Exchange Risk
Threat - Stringent Regulations
Threat - Intense Competition
GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Company's Recent Developments
Apr 16, 2014: GEA sales to grow 6% organically in the first quarter
Apr 16, 2014: GEA Group Announces Dr. Helmut Schmale to continue as CFO until 2018
May 08, 2013: GEA reports strong operating cash flow in first quarter
Feb 06, 2013: GEA Reports Revenue Of EUR5.7 Billion In 2012
Section 5 - Appendix
List of Tables
GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft, Key Facts
GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft, Key Employees
GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft, Key Employee Biographies
GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft, Major Products and Services
GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft, History
GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft, Subsidiaries
GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft, Key Competitors
GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft, Ratios based on current share price
GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft, Annual Ratios
GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft, Performance Chart (2009 - 2013)
GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft, Ratio Charts
This report does not have a list of Companies Mentioned available
This report does not have a press release associated with it