Pharmascience Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Published On Demand
- 15 pages
- USD $300
Pharmascience Inc. Key Recent Developments
Feb 14, 2014: Pharmascience Has Montreal At Heart Partnership Between The Citys Largest Pharmaceutical Company And The Montreal Heart Institute
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Pharmascience Inc. provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Pharmascience Inc. and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Pharmascience Inc. (Pharmascience) is a manufacturer of generic drugs. It develops, manufactures, and markets pharmaceutical products, consumer products, and hospital and institutional products. The company's product portfolio spans analgesics, antianginals, anti-infectives, and cholesterol reduction agents. Pharmascience's various product forms include liquids, tablets, capsules, ophthalmic, suppositories, powders, injectables, nasal solutions, ointments, medical devices, and others. Through its Over the Counter (OTC) division, the company offers its private label products to pharmacy retail stores and distributors. Its service offerings encompass advertising; pharmacy nurse support; selecting appropriate medical equipment; and medical information support. The company's products address therapeutic areas including dermatology, diabetics, endocrinology, ophthalmology, psychology, respiratory system and central nervous system. Pharmascience is headquartered in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Pharmascience Inc. - Key Information
Pharmascience Inc. - Overview
Pharmascience Inc. - Key Employees
Pharmascience Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Pharmascience Inc. - Key Operational Heads
Pharmascience Inc. - Major Products and Services
Pharmascience Inc. - History
Pharmascience Inc. - Company Statement
Pharmascience Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Pharmascience Inc. - Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Pharmascience Inc. - Business Description
Pharmascience Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Pharmascience Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Pharmascience Inc. - Strengths
Pharmascience Inc. - Weaknesses
Pharmascience Inc. - Opportunities
Pharmascience Inc. - Threats
Pharmascience Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
List of Tables
Pharmascience Inc., Key Information
Pharmascience Inc., Major Products and Services
Pharmascience Inc., History
Pharmascience Inc., Key Employees
Pharmascience Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Pharmascience Inc., Key Operational Heads
Pharmascience Inc., Other Locations
Pharmascience Inc., Subsidiaries
Pharmascience Inc., Key Manufacturing facilities
Pharmascience Inc., Key Competitors
Pharmascience Inc., SWOT Analysis
Companies Mentioned in this Report
This report does not have a press release associated with it