Reservoir Capital Corp (REO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Published On Demand
- 25 pages
- USD $300
Reservoir Capital Corp Key Recent Developments
Oct 14, 2014: Reservoir Capital Corp.: Letter of Intent Signed with Inergia S.p.A. for the Brodarevo Project in Serbia
Sep 29, 2014: Reservoir Completes Private Land Purchases at Brodarevo
Sep 23, 2014: Reservoir Signs Letter of Intent with Saxa Gres to Develop New Waste-to-Energy and Renewable Energy Businesses in Italy
Jan 20, 2014: Reservoir Capital Corp.: Brodarevo Project Update and Share Consolidation Proposal
Dec 11, 2012: Reservoir Capital's Brodarevo Hydroelectric Project Included In Strategic Economic Coperation Arrangement
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Reservoir Capital Corp provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData's 'Profile on Demand' service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData's highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Reservoir Capital Corp including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Reservoir Capital Corp (RCC) is a renewable energy company. The company develops renewable energy projects. Its energy projects include Brodavero 1, Brodavero 2, Vranjska Banja in Southern Serbia and Vojvodina Province in Northern Serbia. RCC has hydroelectric projects on the Cehotina River in Bosnia and the Vranska Banja geothermal project in southern Serbia. The company has 59.1 MW Brodarevo hydroelectric projects on the River Lim in Serbia. It has license for the generation of geothermal energy in 17 square kilometers area in Vranjska Banja in Southern Serbia. Reservoir Capital is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Reservoir Capital Corp - Key Information
Reservoir Capital Corp - Overview
Reservoir Capital Corp - Key Employees
Reservoir Capital Corp - Key Employee Biographies
Reservoir Capital Corp - Key Operational Heads
Reservoir Capital Corp - Major Products and Services
Reservoir Capital Corp - History
Reservoir Capital Corp - Company Statement
Reservoir Capital Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Reservoir Capital Corp - Business Description
Reservoir Capital Corp - Corporate Strategy
Reservoir Capital Corp - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Reservoir Capital Corp - Strengths
Reservoir Capital Corp - Weaknesses
Reservoir Capital Corp - Opportunities
Reservoir Capital Corp - Threats
Reservoir Capital Corp - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Reservoir Capital Corp - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
List of Tables
Reservoir Capital Corp, Key Information
Reservoir Capital Corp, Key Ratios
Reservoir Capital Corp, Share Data
Reservoir Capital Corp, Major Products and Services
Reservoir Capital Corp, History
Reservoir Capital Corp, Key Employees
Reservoir Capital Corp, Key Employee Biographies
Reservoir Capital Corp, Key Operational Heads
Reservoir Capital Corp, Other Locations
Reservoir Capital Corp, Subsidiaries
Reservoir Capital Corp, Key Competitors
Reservoir Capital Corp, SWOT Analysis
Reservoir Capital Corp, Ratios based on current share price
Reservoir Capital Corp, Annual Ratios
Reservoir Capital Corp, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Reservoir Capital Corp, Performance Chart
Reservoir Capital Corp, Ratio Charts
Companies Mentioned in this Report
Reservoir Capital Corp (REO)
This report does not have a press release associated with it