Atlantia S.p.A. (ATL) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Atlantia S.p.A. (Atlantia) is the toll motorway builder and operator company. The company undertakes the development, construction and management of transport and communications infrastructure and network sectors. The company provides road engineering and maintenance services, and road safety solutions. In addition, it is involved in the provision of logistics and operation of parking facilities. The company also produces and distributes motorway traffic information services. Its key subsidiaries include Autostrade per l'Italia SpA, TowerCo SpA, Autostrade Participations SA, Autostrada Torino-Savona SpA, Autostrade International US Holdings and Stalexport Autostrady SA. The company has operations in Italy, France, Brazil, Chile, India, Poland and the US. Atlantia is headquartered in Rome, Italy.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Atlantia S.p.A. (ATL) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Atlantia S.p.A. - Key Facts
Atlantia S.p.A. - Key Employees
Atlantia S.p.A. - Key Employee Biographies
Atlantia S.p.A. - Major Products and Services
Atlantia S.p.A. - History
Atlantia S.p.A. - Company Statement
Atlantia S.p.A. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Atlantia S.p.A. - Business Description
Atlantia S.p.A. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Atlantia S.p.A. - Strengths
Strength - Strong market position
Strength - Improved Profitability
Atlantia S.p.A. - Weaknesses
Weakness - Liquidity Position
Atlantia S.p.A. - Opportunities
Opportunity - Growing construction expenditure in Eastern Europe
Opportunity - Strategic acquisitions
Opportunity - Trans-European Network transport (TEN-t)
Atlantia S.p.A. - Threats
Threat - Volatile Input Prices
Threat - Risks related to competitive bidding by other companies
Threat - Stringent regulations
Atlantia S.p.A. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
List of Tables
Atlantia S.p.A., Key Facts
Atlantia S.p.A., Key Employees
Atlantia S.p.A., Key Employee Biographies
Atlantia S.p.A., Major Products and Services
Atlantia S.p.A., History
Atlantia S.p.A., Subsidiaries
Atlantia S.p.A., Joint Venture
Atlantia S.p.A., Key Competitors
Atlantia S.p.A., Ratios based on current share price
Atlantia S.p.A., Annual Ratios
Atlantia S.p.A., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Atlantia S.p.A., Performance Chart (2009 - 2013)
Atlantia S.p.A., Ratio Charts
Companies Mentioned in this Report
Atlantia S.p.A. (ATL)
This report does not have a press release associated with it