IT Holdings Corporation (3626) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
IT Holdings Corporation (IT Holdings) is an information technology company. It provides business process outsourcing, system development, network services, systems integration and consulting services. The group also focuses on cloud business, data center business and overseas business. It undertakes the business activities through five principal operating companies: TIS Inc., INTEC Inc., QUALICA INC., AJS Inc. and AGREX INC. The group operates through four business segments, namely, IT Infrastructure Services, Financial IT Services, Industrial IT services and Other Business. IT Holdings has 22 data centers in various cities such as Tokyo, Osaka, Nagoya and Toyama in Japan; and in Tianjin, China. It operates through its subsidiaries in Japan, China, the US, Thailand, Vietnam, Singapore and the US. IT Holdings is headquartered in Toyama, Japan.
Strategically, the group focuses on establishing a united management front for the Group, based on a stronger group communication platform. In line with this, the company, together with 51 companies of the Group adopted a newly designed, common logo, effective FY2014.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
IT Holdings Corporation (3626) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
IT Holdings Corporation - Key Facts
IT Holdings Corporation - Key Employees
IT Holdings Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
IT Holdings Corporation - Major Products and Services
IT Holdings Corporation - History
IT Holdings Corporation - Company Statement
IT Holdings Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
IT Holdings Corporation - Business Description
IT Holdings Corporation - Corporate Strategy
IT Holdings Corporation - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
IT Holdings Corporation - Strengths
Strength - Comprehensive Offerings
Strength - Positive Liquidity Position
Strength - Strong Operating Performance
IT Holdings Corporation - Weaknesses
Weakness - Declining Operational Performance: Industrial IT service s
IT Holdings Corporation - Opportunities
Opportunity - Growing Cloud Computing Markets
Opportunity - Global Economic Outlook
Opportunity - Global Outlook for IT Services Market
IT Holdings Corporation - Threats
Threat - Competitive Pressure
Threat - Natural Calamities
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes
IT Holdings Corporation - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
List of Tables
IT Holdings Corporation, Key Facts
IT Holdings Corporation, Key Employees
IT Holdings Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
IT Holdings Corporation, Major Products and Services
IT Holdings Corporation, History
IT Holdings Corporation, Subsidiaries
IT Holdings Corporation, Key Competitors
IT Holdings Corporation, Ratios based on current share price
IT Holdings Corporation, Annual Ratios
IT Holdings Corporation, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
IT Holdings Corporation, Performance Chart (2010 - 2014)
IT Holdings Corporation, Ratio Charts
Companies Mentioned in this Report
IT Holdings Corporation (3626)
This report does not have a press release associated with it