ITL Limited (ITD) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
ITL Limited (ITL) is a medical devices company. It undertakes the development, manufacturing and marketing of biological safety sampling devices and procedure packs for human and animal healthcare markets. The company's major products include blood banking, hospital and laboratory products; customized procedure packs; standardized procedure packs; sterile components; and monitoring kits and accessories. It operates through two reportable business divisions: Innovative Product Division (IPD) and Healthcare Australia. The company has operations in more than 35 countries. ITL has research and development and manufacturing facilities in Malaysia and Australia. It has marketing offices and subsidiaries in North America, Europe, Australia and Malaysia. ITL is headquartered in Victoria, Australia.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
ITL Limited (ITD) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
ITL Limited - Key Facts
ITL Limited - Key Employees
ITL Limited - Key Employee Biographies
ITL Limited - Major Products and Services
ITL Limited - History
ITL Limited - Company Statement
ITL Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
ITL Limited - Key Manufacturing Facilities
Section 2 - Company Analysis
ITL Limited - Business Description
ITL Limited - Corporate Strategy
ITL Limited - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
ITL Limited - Strengths
Strength - Broad Product Portfolio
Strength - Focused Research and Development Activities
Strength - Diversified Geographical Presence
ITL Limited - Weaknesses
Weakness - Declining Cash Reserves
Weakness - Dependence on Limited Customers
ITL Limited - Opportunities
Opportunity - Global Hospital Supplies Market
Opportunity - Growth in Emerging Economies
Opportunity - Strategic Initiatives
ITL Limited - Threats
Threat - Intense Competition
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes
Threat - Stringent Government Regulations
ITL Limited - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
List of Tables
ITL Limited, Key Facts
ITL Limited, Key Employees
ITL Limited, Key Employee Biographies
ITL Limited, Major Products and Services
ITL Limited, History
ITL Limited, Subsidiaries
ITL Limited, Key Manufacturing Facilities
ITL Limited, Key Competitors
ITL Limited, Ratios based on current share price
ITL Limited, Annual Ratios
ITL Limited, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
ITL Limited, Performance Chart (2010 - 2014)
ITL Limited, Ratio Charts
Companies Mentioned in this Report
ITL Limited (ITD)
This report does not have a press release associated with it