CeoTronics AG (CEK) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Ceotronics AG (Ceotronics) is a technology company. The company designs, develops, manufactures and sells electronic audio, video and data communication systems, personal protective equipment with and without communication. The company also carries out the wholesale and retail trading of these systems and other electronic devices, including import and export, and all related activities. Its product portfolio includes CT-DECT systems, audio accessories for radios, wired systems, Atex systems, CT-bluetooth adaptor and CT MultiPTT Bluetooth. It caters its products to airports/airlines, fire/rescue services, police, and military industry. The company harnesses its CT-Dect system security technology to develop its products. CeoTronics is headquartered in Roedermark, Germany.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
CeoTronics AG (CEK) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
CeoTronics AG - Key Facts
CeoTronics AG - Key Employees
CeoTronics AG - Key Employee Biographies
CeoTronics AG - Major Products and Services
CeoTronics AG - History
CeoTronics AG - Company Statement
CeoTronics AG - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
CeoTronics AG - Business Description
CeoTronics AG - Corporate Strategy
CeoTronics AG - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
CeoTronics AG - Strengths
Strength - Broad product offerings
Strength - R & D focus
Strength - Strong global footprint
CeoTronics AG - Weaknesses
Weakness - Overdependence revenue stream
Weakness - Declined Operational Performance
CeoTronics AG - Opportunities
Opportunity - Growing consumer electronics market
Opportunity - Recovering economy
CeoTronics AG - Threats
Threat - Foreign exchange risks
CeoTronics AG - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
List of Tables
CeoTronics AG, Key Facts
CeoTronics AG, Key Employees
CeoTronics AG, Key Employee Biographies
CeoTronics AG, Major Products and Services
CeoTronics AG, History
CeoTronics AG, Other Locations
CeoTronics AG, Subsidiaries
CeoTronics AG, Key Competitors
CeoTronics AG, Ratios based on current share price
CeoTronics AG, Annual Ratios
CeoTronics AG, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
CeoTronics AG, Performance Chart (2010 - 2014)
CeoTronics AG, Ratio Charts
This report does not have a list of Companies Mentioned available
This report does not have a press release associated with it