ComOps Limited (COM) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
ComOps Limited (ComOps) is a provider of business software products and services. The company carries out the designing, developing, selling, implementing and supporting software solutions. It caters through one business line namely, Workforce Management. The company provides a wide range of software solutions, such as mobile sales force automation, e-commerce, business intelligence, retail solutions, risk management, and safety compliance, workforce management and human capital management solutions. The software solutions that the company offer are used by a range of blue chip clients, such as Sensis, RACQ, Dulux, Steinhoff Asia Pacific, Toll Holdings, Australia Post, Toshiba, and Queensland Government, among others. Geographically, the company's operations are spread across Australia, New Zealand and India. ComOps is headquartered in Sydney, Australia.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
ComOps Limited (COM) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
ComOps Limited - Key Facts
ComOps Limited - Key Employees
ComOps Limited - Key Operational Employees
ComOps Limited - Major Products and Services
ComOps Limited - History
ComOps Limited - Company Statement
ComOps Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
ComOps Limited - Business Description
ComOps Limited - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
ComOps Limited - Strengths
Strength - Technology Alliances
Strength - Strong Client Base
Strength - Wide Portfolio of Solutions
ComOps Limited - Weaknesses
Weakness - Weak Financial Position
ComOps Limited - Opportunities
Opportunity - Growing Cloud Computing Markets
Opportunity - Strategic Initiatives
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for IT Services
ComOps Limited - Threats
Threat - Competitive Pressure
Threat - Rapid Technology Change
ComOps Limited - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
List of Tables
ComOps Limited, Key Facts
ComOps Limited, Key Employees
ComOps Limited, Key Operational Employees
ComOps Limited, Major Products and Services
ComOps Limited, History
ComOps Limited, Other Locations
ComOps Limited, Subsidiaries
ComOps Limited, Key Competitors
ComOps Limited, Ratios based on current share price
ComOps Limited, Annual Ratios
ComOps Limited, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
ComOps Limited, Performance Chart (2009 - 2013)
ComOps Limited, Ratio Charts
This report does not have a list of Companies Mentioned available
This report does not have a press release associated with it