Asian Paints Limited (ASIANPAINT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Asian Paints Limited (APL) is the India's largest paint company, that carries out the manufacture and sale of industrial and decorative paints. The company's product portfolio includes ancillaries, automotive, industrial and decorative paints, that includes exteriors, interiors, enamels and wood finishes. It owns and operates 24 paint manufacturing facilities. Geographically, the company, along with its subsidiaries, operates internationally in 17 countries across South Asia, South East Asia, South Pacific, Middle East and Caribbean region. The company has five direct subsidiaries, namely, Asian Paints (Nepal) Pvt
Asian Paints Limited Key Recent Developments
Jan 20, 2014 Asian Paints Consolidated Income From Operations For The Quarter Increases By 13.2 %
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Asian Paints Limited (ASIANPAINT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Asian Paints Limited - Key Facts
Asian Paints Limited - Key Employees
Asian Paints Limited - Key Employee Biographies
Asian Paints Limited - Major Products and Services
Asian Paints Limited - History
Asian Paints Limited - Company Statement
Asian Paints Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Asian Paints Limited - Business Description
Asian Paints Limited - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Asian Paints Limited - Strengths
Strength - Dominant Market Position
Strength - Productive R&D Efforts
Strength - Strong Financial Performance
Asian Paints Limited - Weaknesses
Weakness - Limited Liquidity Position
Weakness - Low Market Penetration: Industrial Segment
Asian Paints Limited - Opportunities
Opportunity - Increasing Awareness of Eco-friendly Paints
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for Paint & Coatings
Opportunity - Strategic Expansion
Asian Paints Limited - Threats
Threat - Environmental Regulations Challenges
Threat - Increasing Raw Material Costs
Threat - Intense Competition
Asian Paints Limited - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Company's Recent Developments
Jan 20, 2014: Asian Paints Consolidated Income From Operations For The Quarter Increases By 13.2 %
Section 5 - Appendix
List of Tables
Asian Paints Limited, Key Facts
Asian Paints Limited, Key Employees
Asian Paints Limited, Key Employee Biographies
Asian Paints Limited, Major Products and Services
Asian Paints Limited, History
Asian Paints Limited, Subsidiaries
Asian Paints Limited, Key Competitors
Asian Paints Limited, Ratios based on current share price
Asian Paints Limited, Annual Ratios
Asian Paints Limited, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Asian Paints Limited, Performance Chart (2010 - 2014)
Asian Paints Limited, Ratio Charts
This report does not have a list of Companies Mentioned available
This report does not have a press release associated with it