DATALINKS CORPORATION (2145) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Published On Demand
- 25 pages
- USD $300
This comprehensive SWOT profile of DATALINKS CORPORATION provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of DATALINKS CORPORATION including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
DATALINKS CORPORATION (DATALINKS) is an information technology company. The company provides designing, installation and technical support for information storage infrastructures. It provides system solution and business process outsourcing services. The companys system solutions include WEB solutions, data mining, system solutions for mission-critical and network system management. DATALINKS business process outsourcing services include staffing service, recruitment service and outsourcing services. The company has partnership with NTT Communications, Insurance Services Corporation Kirara, Nippon Telegraph and Telephone East, SAS Institute Japan Co., Ltd., NTT East Business Association, Inc. and Japan Telecommunications Welfare Association, among others. DATALINKS is headquartered in Nishi-Shinjuku, Tokyo, Japan.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
DATALINKS CORPORATION - Key Information
DATALINKS CORPORATION - Overview
DATALINKS CORPORATION - Key Employees
DATALINKS CORPORATION - Key Employee Biographies
DATALINKS CORPORATION - Key Operational Heads
DATALINKS CORPORATION - Major Products and Services
DATALINKS CORPORATION - History
DATALINKS CORPORATION - Company Statement
DATALINKS CORPORATION - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
DATALINKS CORPORATION - Business Description
DATALINKS CORPORATION - Corporate Strategy
DATALINKS CORPORATION - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
DATALINKS CORPORATION - Strengths
DATALINKS CORPORATION - Weaknesses
DATALINKS CORPORATION - Opportunities
DATALINKS CORPORATION - Threats
DATALINKS CORPORATION - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
DATALINKS CORPORATION - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
DATALINKS CORPORATION, Key Information
DATALINKS CORPORATION, Key Ratios
DATALINKS CORPORATION, Share Data
DATALINKS CORPORATION, Major Products and Services
DATALINKS CORPORATION, History
DATALINKS CORPORATION, Key Employees
DATALINKS CORPORATION, Key Employee Biographies
DATALINKS CORPORATION, Key Operational Heads
DATALINKS CORPORATION, Other Locations
DATALINKS CORPORATION, Subsidiaries
DATALINKS CORPORATION, Key Competitors
DATALINKS CORPORATION, SWOT Analysis
DATALINKS CORPORATION, Ratios based on current share price
DATALINKS CORPORATION, Annual Ratios
DATALINKS CORPORATION, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
DATALINKS CORPORATION, Performance Chart
DATALINKS CORPORATION, Ratio Charts
Companies Mentioned in this Report
This report does not have a press release associated with it