Confidence Int. AB (CONF) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Published On Demand
- 25 pages
- USD $300
Conatus Pharmaceuticals Inc. Key Recent Developments
Oct 01, 2014: Conatus Pharmaceuticals Appoints David T. Hagerty as Executive Vice President, Clinical Development
Aug 13, 2014: Conatus Pharmaceuticals Reports Second Quarter 2014 Financial Results and Program Updates
Jul 07, 2014: Conatus Pharmaceuticals to Relocate Corporate Headquarters
May 13, 2014: Conatus Pharmaceuticals Reports First Quarter 2014 Financial Results and Program Updates
Mar 27, 2014: Conatus Pharmaceuticals Reports 2013 Financial Results and Program Updates
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Conatus Pharmaceuticals Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData's Profile on Demand' service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData's highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Conatus Pharmaceuticals Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs."
Conatus Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Conatus) is a biotechnology company. The company undertakes the development of novel therapeutics to treat liver disease. Conatus' develops drugs that modulate cell death proteases involved in the apoptosis and inflammation pathways. The company's product pipeline includes Emricasan for liver disease. The company has designed small molecule, orally active, caspase inhibitors to reduce apoptosis of cells in a variety of organ systems. It has completed Phase 2a clinical trial of an oral formulation in patients infected with HCV, most of whom had failed existing approved treatments. The company conducted clinical trial to assess the utility of emricasan on CI/WR injury during human liver transplantation. Conatus is headquartered in California, San Diego, the US.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Confidence Int. AB - Key Information
Confidence Int. AB - Overview
Confidence Int. AB - Key Employees
Confidence Int. AB - Key Employee Biographies
Confidence Int. AB - Key Operational Heads
Confidence Int. AB - Major Products and Services
Confidence Int. AB - History
Confidence Int. AB - Company Statement
Confidence Int. AB - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Confidence Int. AB - Business Description
Confidence Int. AB - Corporate Strategy
Confidence Int. AB - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Confidence Int. AB - Strengths
Confidence Int. AB - Weaknesses
Confidence Int. AB - Opportunities
Confidence Int. AB - Threats
Confidence Int. AB - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Confidence Int. AB - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Confidence Int. AB, Key Information
Confidence Int. AB, Key Ratios
Confidence Int. AB, Share Data
Confidence Int. AB, Major Products and Services
Confidence Int. AB, History
Confidence Int. AB, Key Employees
Confidence Int. AB, Key Employee Biographies
Confidence Int. AB, Key Operational Heads
Confidence Int. AB, Other Locations
Confidence Int. AB, Subsidiaries
Confidence Int. AB, Key Competitors
Confidence Int. AB, SWOT Analysis
Confidence Int. AB, Ratios based on current share price
Confidence Int. AB, Annual Ratios
Confidence Int. AB, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Confidence Int. AB, Performance Chart
Confidence Int. AB, Ratio Charts
Companies Mentioned in this Report
Confidence Int. AB
This report does not have a press release associated with it