TI Pharma - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Published On Demand
- 15 pages
- USD $300
TI Pharma Key Recent Developments
Apr 01, 2014: TI Pharma in 7.8M Consortium Tackling Neglected Parasitic Diseases
Aug 22, 2013: International partnership receives funding to develop a drug product to fight schistosomiasis (bilharzia) in children
Jul 01, 2013: Jorg Janssen appointed Managing Director TI Pharma
Mar 18, 2013: Experimental chikungunya vaccine developed
Feb 07, 2013: 196 million pan-European novel drug discovery platform supported by IMI
This comprehensive SWOT profile of TI Pharma provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of TI Pharma and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Business description A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
TI Pharma (TI) is a not-for-profit healthcare organization. It focuses on the establishment and management of public-private partnerships in pharmaceutical research and innovation. The organization holds expertise in the areas of partnership mobilization and consortium building, project management and governance, finances and funding, organizational support, entrepreneurial mentorship and growth transitioning, among others. It also provides third-party governance for strengthening pharmaceutical partnership. TIs key therapeutic areas includes autoimmune diseases, infectious diseases, brain diseases, cancer, brain diseases, cardiovascular diseases and drug formulation delivery and targeting, among others. It works in partnership with small and medium sized enterprises, academia and knowledge institutes, large industry, health foundations and patient organizations, regulatory authorities and governments. TI is headquartered in Leiden, Zuid-Holland, the Netherlands.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
TI Pharma - Key Information
TI Pharma - Overview
TI Pharma - Key Employees
TI Pharma - Key Employee Biographies
TI Pharma - Key Operational Heads
TI Pharma - Major Products and Services
TI Pharma - History
TI Pharma - Company Statement
TI Pharma - Locations And Subsidiaries
TI Pharma - Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
TI Pharma - Business Description
TI Pharma - Corporate Strategy
TI Pharma - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
TI Pharma - Strengths
TI Pharma - Weaknesses
TI Pharma - Opportunities
TI Pharma - Threats
TI Pharma - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
TI Pharma, Key Information
TI Pharma, Major Products and Services
TI Pharma, History
TI Pharma, Key Employees
TI Pharma, Key Employee Biographies
TI Pharma, Key Operational Heads
TI Pharma, Other Locations
TI Pharma, Subsidiaries
TI Pharma, Key Manufacturing facilities
TI Pharma, Key Competitors
TI Pharma, SWOT Analysis
Companies Mentioned in this Report
This report does not have a press release associated with it