Trafford Resources Limited (TRF) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Published On Demand
- 25 pages
- USD $300
Trafford Resources Limited Key Recent Developments
Jun 10, 2014: Trafford Resources Announces New Tin Province In Australia
May 15, 2014: IronClad Commences Manganese Drilling
Apr 15, 2014: Trafford Resources Announces Final Results for High Grade Zealous Tin Discovery, Wilcherry Hill
Jun 03, 2013: Trafford Resources Announces Large Manganese Potential At Wilcherry Hill Project In Australia
Feb 13, 2013: Trafford Resources Announces High-grade DSO Hematite Results From Twin Peaks Iron Ore Project In Western Australia
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Trafford Resources Limited provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Trafford Resources Limited including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Trafford Resources Limited (Trafford) is a mineral exploration company. The company engages in the acquisition, exploration and development of iron oxide, copper, gold and uranium deposits in Australia. It has a portfolio of tenements in South Australia and Western Australia. Its principal projects include Wilcherry Hill Project and Lynas Find Gold project. The Wilcherry Hill project area comprises four exploration licenses. The companys Lynas Find project comprises ten granted prospecting licenses and these tenements form two contiguous blocks, namely, Iron Stirrup and the Mount York blocks. The Iron Stirrup block consists of tenements from P45/2557 to P45/2560 and includes the Iron Stirrup, Old Faithful, Darius and Cleopatra prospects. The Mount York block comprises tenements from P45/2562 to P45/2567 and includes the Main Hill, Breccia Hill, Gossan Hill, Western Granite Margin, and Zakanaka prospects. Trafford is headquartered in Perth, Western Australia, Australia.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Trafford Resources Limited - Key Information
Trafford Resources Limited - Overview
Trafford Resources Limited - Key Employees
Trafford Resources Limited - Key Employee Biographies
Trafford Resources Limited - Key Operational Heads
Trafford Resources Limited - Major Products and Services
Trafford Resources Limited - History
Trafford Resources Limited - Company Statement
Trafford Resources Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Trafford Resources Limited - Business Description
Trafford Resources Limited - Corporate Strategy
Trafford Resources Limited - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Trafford Resources Limited - Strengths
Trafford Resources Limited - Weaknesses
Trafford Resources Limited - Opportunities
Trafford Resources Limited - Threats
Trafford Resources Limited - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Trafford Resources Limited - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Trafford Resources Limited, Key Information
Trafford Resources Limited, Key Ratios
Trafford Resources Limited, Share Data
Trafford Resources Limited, Major Products and Services
Trafford Resources Limited, History
Trafford Resources Limited, Key Employees
Trafford Resources Limited, Key Employee Biographies
Trafford Resources Limited, Key Operational Heads
Trafford Resources Limited, Other Locations
Trafford Resources Limited, Subsidiaries
Trafford Resources Limited, Key Competitors
Trafford Resources Limited, SWOT Analysis
Trafford Resources Limited, Ratios based on current share price
Trafford Resources Limited, Annual Ratios
Trafford Resources Limited, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Trafford Resources Limited, Performance Chart
Trafford Resources Limited, Ratio Charts
Companies Mentioned in this Report
Trafford Resources Limited
This report does not have a press release associated with it