Petronas Dagangan Berhad (PETDAG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Published On Demand
- 25 pages
- USD $300
Petronas Dagangan Berhad Key Recent Developments
May 08, 2014: Barakah Offshore Petroleum Berhad: Award Of Contract For The Engineering Procurement Construction And Commissioning Of Biodiesel Facilities
May 05, 2014: B.C. and PETRONAS commit to developing LNG industry
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Petronas Dagangan Berhad provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Petronas Dagangan Berhad including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Petronas Dagangan Berhad (Petronas) is an oil and gas company. The company is retailer and marketer of downstream oil and gas products. It offer products and differentiated services in its four core businesses of retail, commercial, liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) and lubricants. Petronas provides motor gasoline, aviation fuel, diesel, fuel oil, LPG, kerosene and asphalt. The company offers Petronas fuels, Petronas lubcricants, gas Petronas, cards services and car care. It offers business solutions, Petronas lubricants and smartpay for business. The company operates three downstream companies: PETRONAS Energy Philippines Inc in the Philippines, PETRONAS (Vietnam) Co Ltd in Vietnam and PETRONAS International (Thailand) Co Ltd in Thailand. The company has petroleum retail network with over 1,000 stations and 725 Kedai Mesra throughout the country. Petronas is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Petronas Dagangan Berhad - Key Information
Petronas Dagangan Berhad - Overview
Petronas Dagangan Berhad - Key Employees
Petronas Dagangan Berhad - Key Employee Biographies
Petronas Dagangan Berhad - Key Operational Heads
Petronas Dagangan Berhad - Major Products and Services
Petronas Dagangan Berhad - History
Petronas Dagangan Berhad - Company Statement
Petronas Dagangan Berhad - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Petronas Dagangan Berhad - Business Description
Petronas Dagangan Berhad - Corporate Strategy
Petronas Dagangan Berhad - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Petronas Dagangan Berhad - Strengths
Petronas Dagangan Berhad - Weaknesses
Petronas Dagangan Berhad - Opportunities
Petronas Dagangan Berhad - Threats
Petronas Dagangan Berhad - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Petronas Dagangan Berhad - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Petronas Dagangan Berhad, Key Information
Petronas Dagangan Berhad, Key Ratios
Petronas Dagangan Berhad, Share Data
Petronas Dagangan Berhad, Major Products and Services
Petronas Dagangan Berhad, History
Petronas Dagangan Berhad, Key Employees
Petronas Dagangan Berhad, Key Employee Biographies
Petronas Dagangan Berhad, Key Operational Heads
Petronas Dagangan Berhad, Other Locations
Petronas Dagangan Berhad, Subsidiaries
Petronas Dagangan Berhad, Key Competitors
Petronas Dagangan Berhad, SWOT Analysis
Petronas Dagangan Berhad, Ratios based on current share price
Petronas Dagangan Berhad, Annual Ratios
Petronas Dagangan Berhad, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Petronas Dagangan Berhad, Performance Chart
Petronas Dagangan Berhad, Ratio Charts
Companies Mentioned in this Report
Petronas Dagangan Berhad
This report does not have a press release associated with it