Cooper Energy Limited (COE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Published On Demand
- 25 pages
- USD $300
Cooper Energy Limited Key Recent Developments
Oct 10, 2014: Cooper Energy: Manging Director's Contract Of Employement
Oct 03, 2014: Cooper Energy: 2014 Annual Report
Aug 18, 2014: Cooper Energy: Basker And Manta Fields- Contingent Resources Assessment
Aug 18, 2014: Cooper Energy: Financial Report
Aug 06, 2014: Cooper Energy Announces Successful Tangai Workover Adds To Indonesia Production
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Cooper Energy Limited provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Cooper Energy Limited including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Cooper Energy Limited (CEL) is an oil and gas company. The company explores and produces oil and natural gas products. It produces about 500,000 barrels of oil per annum. CEL conducts exploration for oil and gas in a portfolio, including prospective acreage in the Cooper, Otway and Gippsland basins in Australia; South Sumatra, Indonesia; and the Gulf of Hammamet, Tunisia. The company has Southern Carpathians acreage in Poland. It also explores, secures, develops, produces and sells hydrocarbons. The companys research coverage is conducted by a number of stockbrokers and research organizations, such as Baillieu Holst, Bell Potter, Euroz Securities and FinnCap, among others. It also has offices in Tunisia and Indonesia. CEL is headquartered in Adelaide, South Australia, Australia.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Cooper Energy Limited - Key Information
Cooper Energy Limited - Overview
Cooper Energy Limited - Key Employees
Cooper Energy Limited - Key Employee Biographies
Cooper Energy Limited - Key Operational Heads
Cooper Energy Limited - Major Products and Services
Cooper Energy Limited - History
Cooper Energy Limited - Company Statement
Cooper Energy Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Cooper Energy Limited - Business Description
Cooper Energy Limited - Corporate Strategy
Cooper Energy Limited - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Cooper Energy Limited - Strengths
Cooper Energy Limited - Weaknesses
Cooper Energy Limited - Opportunities
Cooper Energy Limited - Threats
Cooper Energy Limited - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Cooper Energy Limited - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Cooper Energy Limited, Key Information
Cooper Energy Limited, Key Ratios
Cooper Energy Limited, Share Data
Cooper Energy Limited, Major Products and Services
Cooper Energy Limited, History
Cooper Energy Limited, Key Employees
Cooper Energy Limited, Key Employee Biographies
Cooper Energy Limited, Key Operational Heads
Cooper Energy Limited, Other Locations
Cooper Energy Limited, Subsidiaries
Cooper Energy Limited, Key Competitors
Cooper Energy Limited, SWOT Analysis
Cooper Energy Limited, Ratios based on current share price
Cooper Energy Limited, Annual Ratios
Cooper Energy Limited, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Cooper Energy Limited, Performance Chart
Cooper Energy Limited, Ratio Charts
Companies Mentioned in this Report
Cooper Energy Limited
This report does not have a press release associated with it