Ryanair Holdings plc (RY4B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Ryanair Holdings plc (Ryanair) is an Ireland-based low-cost scheduled passenger airlines. It serves short-haul, point-to-point routes from its 69 bases between Ireland, the UK, Continental Europe and Morocco. The company operates over 1,600 scheduled short-haul flights per day serving approximately 186 airports and over 186 destinations across 30 countries throughout Europe, and flying approximately through 1,600 routes. The operating fleet of the company comprises 297 Boeing 737-800 next generation aircraft of 189 seats each. Ryanair also provides various ancillary services and other activities related with its core air passenger service, including non-flight scheduled services, internet-related services, and the in-flight sale of beverages, food, and merchandise. The company has operations in Europe and North Africa. Ryanair is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.
Strategically, the company focuses on expanding its fleet size. In FY2014, the company signed an agreement with Boeing to purchase up to 200 new Boeing 737 MAX 200 'gamechanger' aircraft. Through the terms of agreement, the company expands its fleet to 520 aircraft by FY2024.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Ryanair Holdings plc (RY4B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Ryanair Holdings plc - Key Facts
Ryanair Holdings plc - Key Employees
Ryanair Holdings plc - Key Employee Biographies
Ryanair Holdings plc - Major Products and Services
Ryanair Holdings plc - History
Ryanair Holdings plc - Company Statement
Ryanair Holdings plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Ryanair Holdings plc - Business Description
Ryanair Holdings plc - Corporate Strategy
Ryanair Holdings plc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Ryanair Holdings plc - Strengths
Strength - Best Customer Service
Strength - Low-fare Airline Business
Strength - Frequent Point-to-Point Flights
Ryanair Holdings plc - Weaknesses
Weakness - Legal Proceedings
Weakness - Overdependence on Online Services
Ryanair Holdings plc - Opportunities
Opportunity - Growing World Air Cargo Industry
Opportunity - Growth Prospects in Aviation Industry
Opportunity - Strategic Expansion Activities
Ryanair Holdings plc - Threats
Threat - Foreign Currency Fluctuations
Threat - Intense Competition
Threat - Volatile Fuel Charges
Ryanair Holdings plc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
List of Tables
Ryanair Holdings plc, Key Facts
Ryanair Holdings plc, Key Employees
Ryanair Holdings plc, Key Employee Biographies
Ryanair Holdings plc, Major Products and Services
Ryanair Holdings plc, History
Ryanair Holdings plc, Subsidiaries
Ryanair Holdings plc, Key Competitors
Ryanair Holdings plc, Ratios based on current share price
Ryanair Holdings plc, Annual Ratios
Ryanair Holdings plc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Ryanair Holdings plc, Performance Chart (2010 - 2014)
Ryanair Holdings plc, Ratio Charts
This report does not have a list of Companies Mentioned available
This report does not have a press release associated with it