Agilysys, Inc. (AGYS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Agilysys, Inc. (Agilysys) develops and markets proprietary enterprise software, services and solutions to the hospitality and retail industries. It provides support, maintenance, resold hardware products, and software hosting or subscription services to the customers. Agilysys is also involved in the development of point-of-sale (POS), property management, inventory and procurement, and mobile and wireless solutions. In addition, the company is specialized in enterprise architecture, infrastructure optimization, storage and resource management, identity management, and business continuity. It primarily operates in North America, Europe and Asia. Agilysys is headquartered in Solon, Ohio, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Agilysys, Inc. (AGYS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Agilysys, Inc. - Key Facts
Agilysys, Inc. - Key Employees
Agilysys, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Agilysys, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Agilysys, Inc. - History
Agilysys, Inc. - Company Statement
Agilysys, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Agilysys, Inc. - Business Description
Agilysys, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Agilysys, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Agilysys, Inc. - Strengths
Strength - Extensive product and service portfolio
Strength - Technical competency and experience
Agilysys, Inc. - Weaknesses
Weakness - Dependence on limited customers
Agilysys, Inc. - Opportunities
Opportunity - Growing demand for cloud computing
Opportunity - New solutions
Agilysys, Inc. - Threats
Threat - Intense competition
Threat - Rising counterfeit market
Threat - Foreign exchange risks
Agilysys, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
List of Tables
Agilysys, Inc., Key Facts
Agilysys, Inc., Key Employees
Agilysys, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Agilysys, Inc., Major Products and Services
Agilysys, Inc., History
Agilysys, Inc., Subsidiaries
Agilysys, Inc., Key Competitors
Agilysys, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Agilysys, Inc., Annual Ratios
Agilysys, Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Agilysys, Inc., Performance Chart (2010 - 2014)
Agilysys, Inc., Ratio Charts
This report does not have a list of Companies Mentioned available
This report does not have a press release associated with it