Cryptzone AB (CZON B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Cryptzone AB (Cryptzone) is one of the leading European IT security vendor. The company develops and sells technical solutions that help to mitigate IT security risk. The company together with its processes and technology, mitigate information security risks in three key areas of Compliance, Content Security, and Secure Access. The company's products and solutions include AppGate Access Control and simple encryption platform. Cryptzone serves financial institutions, government and defense organizations, and companies in a other market segments. The company along with its representative offices operates in North America, South America, the UK, Nordics, Austria, Benelux, Germany and Switzerland. Cryptzone is headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden.
The company's strategic intent focuses on expanding its operations through inorganic growth strategies. In line with its strategy, in September 2014, Cryptozone acquired HiSoftware Inc., a leading provider of governance, compliance and security solutions.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Cryptzone AB (CZON B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Cryptzone AB - Key Facts
Cryptzone AB - Key Employees
Cryptzone AB - Key Employee Biographies
Cryptzone AB - Major Products and Services
Cryptzone AB - History
Cryptzone AB - Company Statement
Cryptzone AB - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Cryptzone AB - Business Description
Cryptzone AB - Corporate Strategy
Cryptzone AB - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Cryptzone AB - Strengths
Strength - Comprehensive Offering Portfolio
Strength - Research and Development Activities
Cryptzone AB - Weaknesses
Weakness - Declining Operational Efficiency
Cryptzone AB - Opportunities
Opportunity - Growing Cloud Computing Markets
Opportunity - Acquisition by Medina Capital
Opportunity - Strategic Initiatives
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for IT Services Market.
Cryptzone AB - Threats
Threat - Highly Competitive Market
Threat - Increasing Software Piracy
Threat - Rapid Technology Changes
Cryptzone AB - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
List of Tables
Cryptzone AB, Key Facts
Cryptzone AB, Key Employees
Cryptzone AB, Key Employee Biographies
Cryptzone AB, Major Products and Services
Cryptzone AB, History
Cryptzone AB, Subsidiaries
Cryptzone AB, Key Competitors
Cryptzone AB, Ratios based on current share price
Cryptzone AB, Annual Ratios
Cryptzone AB, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Cryptzone AB, Performance Chart (2009 - 2013)
Cryptzone AB, Ratio Charts
This report does not have a list of Companies Mentioned available
This report does not have a press release associated with it