The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WealthInsight strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Report Highlights
Hyposwiss Private Bank AG (Hyposwiss) is a private banking and wealth management services provider, based in Switzerland. It is a subsidiary of the St. Galler Kantonalbank Group, and specializes in individual wealth management solutions. Hyposwiss Private Bank constitutes two independent companies Hyposwiss Private Bank Zurich and Hyposwiss Private Bank Geneva. Hyposwiss offers a broad range of private banking services to high-net-worth individuals (HNWIs have a net worth of US$1 million or more, excluding their primary residence). Key services offered by the bank include investment planning, retirement and financial planning, wealth and tax advisory, asset management, estate planning, property financing, and third-party asset manager services to its private clients. Additional services provided by the bank include asset management and investment research services. It offers proprietary investment strategies and instruments across varied asset classes and markets. Assets under management (AuM) for Hyposwiss stood at CHF7.2 billion (US$7.7 billion) as December 31, 2012. The bank had historical AUM figures of CHF8.0 billion (US$8.5 billion) as on December 31, 2011, CHF9.1 billion (US$9.7 billion) as on December 31, 2010, and CHF8.8 billion (US$9.4 billion) as on December 31, 2009. Hyposwiss is headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland.Report Scope
Reasons to Get this Report
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Hyposwiss Private Bank" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Hyposwiss Private Bank
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Hyposwiss Private Bank