The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WealthInsight strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Report Highlights
Mediobanca Private Banking is the private banking and wealth management arm of Mediobanca Group, a leading investment bank in Italy. The company provides a broad range of private banking and wealth management services to high-net-worth-individuals (HNWIs, clients with assets worth US$1 million or more excluding their primary residence) and wealthy families. Key service offerings of the company include portfolio management, advisory, and financing solutions. Assets under management (AuM) of Mediobanca Private Banking stood at EUR13.5 billion (US$17.4 billion) as on December 31, 2012. The company had historical AuM figures of EUR13.1 billion (US$16.8 billion) as on September 30, 2012, which stood at EUR12.6 billion (US$16.2 billion) as on June 30, 2012, EUR12.7 billion (US$16.3 billion) as on June 30, 2011, and EUR11.7 billion (US$15.0 billion) as on June 30, 2010. Its subsidiary, Banca Esperia, which caters to the Italian market, had AuM of EUR7.1 billion (US$9.1 billion), as on June 30, 2013. The company has a presence in Milan, Rome, Bologna, Florence, and Padua in Italy. It's international presence include Frankfurt, London, Luxembourg, Madrid, Moscow, New York, and Paris. Mediobanca Private Banking is headquartered in Milan, Italy.Report Scope
Reasons to Get this Report
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Mediobanca Private Banking" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Mediobanca Private Banking
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Mediobanca Private Banking