The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WealthInsight strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Report Highlights
Bank Leumi Private Banking is the private banking and wealth management arm of Bank Leumi, based in Israel. The bank offers a broad range of private banking and wealth management services to high-net-worth individuals (HNWIs have a net worth of US$1 million or more, excluding their primary residence) and wealthy families. The bank provides its clients with access to a team of investment specialists and consultants, who work closely with the clients to address their financial requirements. It offers its services under three major categories, financial solutions, professional services and advanced investment services. Additional services offered by the bank include mortgage services and offshore banking accounts. Minimum investment threshold for the clients stands at US$1.6 million for domestic clients and US$0.5 million for international clients. It has a presence in Israel, US, UK, Canada, France, Germany, Australia, Chile, Hong Kong, Jersey, Luxembourg, Mexico, panama, Romania, South Africa, Switzerland, Uruguay, and Venezuela. Bank Leumi Private Banking is headquartered in Tel Aviv, Israel.Report Scope
Reasons to Get this Report
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Bank Leumi Private Banking" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Bank Leumi Private Banking
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Bank Leumi Private Banking