AIFUL CORPORATION (8515) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
AIFUL CORPORATION (AIFUL) is a Japan-based financial service provider. The company is active in the areas such as consumer finance, mortgage collateral, guaranteed loans and real estate business. In addition it offers small-lot uncollateralized loans. AIFUL offers products and services through its subsidiaries such as unsecured loan, secured loan, small business loan, credit guarantee, installment sales finance, credit guarantee, debt collection, and venture capital business. AIFUL subsidiaries include Life Co., Ltd., Businext Corporation, AsTry Loan Services Corporation and others. The company is headquartered in Kyoto, Japan.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "AIFUL CORPORATION" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "AIFUL CORPORATION
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "AIFUL CORPORATION
1 AIFUL CORPORATION - Business Analysis
1.1 AIFUL CORPORATION - Company Overview
1.2 AIFUL CORPORATION - Business Description
1.3 AIFUL CORPORATION - Major Products and Services
2 AIFUL CORPORATION - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 AIFUL CORPORATION - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 AIFUL CORPORATION - Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 AIFUL CORPORATION - Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 AIFUL CORPORATION - Solvency
2.2.3 AIFUL CORPORATION - Valuation
2.3 AIFUL CORPORATION - Key Competitors
3 AIFUL CORPORATION - Recent Developments
4 AIFUL CORPORATION - SWOT Analysis
4.1 AIFUL CORPORATION - SWOT Analysis - Overview
4.2 AIFUL CORPORATION - Strengths
4.3 AIFUL CORPORATION - Weaknesses
4.4 AIFUL CORPORATION - Opportunities
4.5 AIFUL CORPORATION - Threats
5 AIFUL CORPORATION - Company Statement
6 AIFUL CORPORATION - History
7 AIFUL CORPORATION - Key Employees
8 AIFUL CORPORATION - Locations and Subsidiaries
8.1 AIFUL CORPORATION - Head Office
8.2 AIFUL CORPORATION - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
9.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: AIFUL CORPORATION - Major Products and Services
Table 2: AIFUL CORPORATION - Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: AIFUL CORPORATION - Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: AIFUL CORPORATION - Key Capital Market Indicators
Table 5: AIFUL CORPORATION - History
Table 6: AIFUL CORPORATION - Key Employees
Table 7: AIFUL CORPORATION - Subsidiaries
Table 8: AIFUL CORPORATION - Locations
List of Figures
Figure 1: AIFUL CORPORATION - Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: AIFUL CORPORATION - Solvency
Figure 3: AIFUL CORPORATION - Valuation
Companies Mentioned in this Report
This report does not have a press release associated with it