Tabak Invest Slovakia led cigars with a 34% retail volume share in 2013. Tabak Invest Slovakia has in its portfolio brands such as Bolivar, Cohiba, Partagas, Romeo y Julieta, Montecristo and Guantanamera. Close behind is Arnold André Cigars G with a 32% market share. Those two leaders occupy almost two thirds of the market. Far behind them is GGT as with 8%. Other players have volume shares of less than 2%.Industry Prospects
Cigars is a stable category which has found its own keen consumers. Premium cigars are expected to perform well given the tendency of consumers with higher disposable income to seek a higher-quality living standard.Report Overview
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Cigars industry in Slovakia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Cigars industry in Slovakia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.The Cigars in Slovakia market research report includes:
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Reasons to Get this Report
- What is the market size of Cigars in Slovakia?
- What are the major brands in Slovakia?
- What are the main distribution channels for cigars in Slovakia and which are performing well?
- What is the proportion of hand-made versus machine manufactured cigars in Slovakia?
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Cigarillos, Cigars Excluding Cigarillos.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Cigar smoking has never had a strong tradition in Slovakia. Smokers prefer standard cigarettes because of their availability, wider range and lower prices. Cigars are preferred by nice consumers who consider cigar smoking as a social matter and like to enjoy smoking them on special occasions.