UOB Private Banking : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WealthInsight strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Report Highlights
UOB Private Banking is the private banking and wealth management arm of United Overseas Bank (UOB), based in Singapore. The company offers a range of private banking and wealth management services to high-net-worth individuals (HNWIs have a net worth of US$1 million or more, excluding their primary residence) and wealthy families. UOB classifies its service lines as Private Banking, Wealth Banking, Privilege Banking and Privilege Reserve services. Services offered by UOB Private Banking include financial planning, investment management, investment services and advisory trust, fiduciary planning, and lending facilities, among others. UOB Private Banking provides Privilege Reserve services to clients with minimum investable assets worth SGD2.0 million or more and Private Banking services to clients with minimum investable assets worth SGD5.0 million or more. UOB Private Banking has a presence in Singapore, Malaysia, China and Hong Kong and had 48 dedicated wealth management centers across Asia as on December 31, 2013. It is headquartered in Singapore.Report Scope
Reasons to Get this Report
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "UOB Private Banking" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "UOB Private Banking
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "UOB Private Banking
1 UOB Private Banking - Business Analysis
1.1 UOB Private Banking - Company Overview
1.2 UOB Private Banking - Business Description
1.3 UOB Private Banking - Major Products and Services
2 UOB Private Banking - SWOT Analysis
2.1 UOB Private Banking - SWOT Analysis - Overview
2.2 UOB Private Banking - Strengths
2.3 UOB Private Banking - Weaknesses
2.4 UOB Private Banking - Opportunities
2.5 UOB Private Banking - Threats
3 UOB Private Banking - Company Statement
4 UOB Private Banking - History
5 UOB Private Banking - Key Employees
6 UOB Private Banking - Key Employee Biographies
7 UOB Private Banking - Locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 UOB Private Banking - Head Office
7.2 UOB Private Banking - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: UOB Private Banking - Major Products and Services
Table 2: UOB Private Banking - History
Table 3: UOB Private Banking - Key Employees
Table 4: UOB Private Banking - Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: UOB Private Banking - Locations
Companies Mentioned in this Report
UOB Private Banking
This report does not have a press release associated with it