UBI Private Banking : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WealthInsight strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
UBI Private Banking is the private banking and wealth management subsidiary of UBI Banca, which is based in Italy. UBI Private Banking provides a broad range of private banking and wealth management services to high-net-worth individuals (HNWIs have a net worth of US$1 million or more, excluding their primary residence), entrepreneurs, professionals, corporate executive and wealthy families. Key services provided by the company include investment services, fiduciary services, real estate advisory, art advisory, and private banking services. The company offers these private banking services through 120 dedicated offices located across the country, and through specialists in Switzerland, Luxembourg, and Singapore. Assets under management (AuM) of the company, which included AuM from private and institutional clients, stood at EUR38.7 billion (US$49.73 billion) as on June 30, 2013. The company had historical AuM figures of EUR38.1 billion (US$49.0 billion) as on December 31, 2012, which stood at EUR36.9 billion (US$47.4 billion) as on December 31, 2011, EUR42.6 billion (US$54.7 billion) as on December 31, 2010, and EUR41.9 billion (US$53.8 billion) as on December 31, 2009. The company has a presence in Milan, Lombardia, Piemonte, Veneto, Liguria, Emilia Romagna, Toscana, Umbria, Marche, Lazio, Abruzzi, Campania, Puglia, Basilicate, and Calabria. UBI Private Banking is headquartered in Milan, Italy.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "UBI Private Banking" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "UBI Private Banking
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "UBI Private Banking
1 UBI Private Banking - Business Analysis
1.1 UBI Private Banking - Company Overview
1.2 UBI Private Banking - Business Description
1.3 UBI Private Banking - Major Products and Services
2 UBI Private Banking - SWOT Analysis
2.1 UBI Private Banking - SWOT Analysis - Overview
2.2 UBI Private Banking - Strengths
2.3 UBI Private Banking - Weaknesses
2.4 UBI Private Banking - Opportunities
2.5 UBI Private Banking - Threats
3 UBI Private Banking - Company Statement
4 UBI Private Banking - History
5 UBI Private Banking - Key Employees
6 UBI Private Banking - Key Employee Biographies
7 UBI Private Banking - Locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 UBI Private Banking - Head Office
7.2 UBI Private Banking - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: UBI Private Banking - Major Products and Services
Table 2: UBI Private Banking - History
Table 3: UBI Private Banking - Key Employees
Table 4: UBI Private Banking - Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: UBI Private Banking - Subsidiaries
Companies Mentioned in this Report
UBI Private Banking
This report does not have a press release associated with it