The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WealthInsight strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Report Highlights
Union Bancaire Privee Private Clients (UBP Private Clients) is the private banking and wealth management arm of Union Bancaire Privee, which is based in Switzerland. It offers a wide range of private banking and wealth management services to high-net-worth individuals (HNWIs have a net worth of US$1 million or more, excluding their primary residence). Key services offered by the bank include private banking, wealth management, wealth and estate planning, investment management, and alternative investments. Historical assets under management (AuM) of Union Bancaire Privee, (including private and institutional clients stood at CHF87.7 billion as on December 31, 2013, which included CHF80 billion as on December 31, 2012, CHF67.02 billion as on December 31, 2011, CHF58.94 billion as on December 31, 2010, and CHF68.30 billion as on December 31, 2009. The company has a presence in Switzerland, the UAE, Belgium, Bermuda, Bahamas, China, Spain, France, the UK, Hong Kong, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jersey, Japan, Lebanon, Luxembourg, Russia, Singapore, Turkey, the US, and Uruguay. UBP Private Clients is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland.Report Scope
Reasons to Get this Report
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Union Bancaire Privee Private Clients" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Union Bancaire Privee Private Clients
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Union Bancaire Privee Private Clients