HTC Corporation (2498) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
HTC Corporation (HTC) is one of the leading manufacturers of smartphones in the world. It focuses on the research, development and manufacture of handheld wireless telecommunication devices based on Android and Windows Mobile operating systems. It offers smartphones and tablets under brand name HTC including HTC Desire series, HTC One series, HTC Sensation series, HTC Explorer series, HTC Rhyme series and HTC Radar series. It also offers car accessories and HTC media player. In addition, it offers relevant technical and after-sales service for all of its products. The company's operations are spanned across the US, Taiwan, the UK, Myanmar, Canada, Italy, the Netherlands, Spain, Belgium, Singapore, Poland, Russia, Denmark, China, Japan, France, Hong Kong, Thailand, Germany, India, Australia, Indonesia, the UAE, Brazil and Malaysia. HTC is headquartered in Taoyuan, Taiwan.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "HTC Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "HTC Corporation
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "HTC Corporation
1 HTC Corporation - Business Analysis
1.1 HTC Corporation - Company Overview
1.2 HTC Corporation - Business Description
1.3 HTC Corporation - Major Products and Services
2 HTC Corporation - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 HTC Corporation - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 HTC Corporation - Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 HTC Corporation - Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 HTC Corporation - Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 HTC Corporation - Operational Efficiency
2.3 HTC Corporation - Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.1 HTC Corporation - Efficiency
2.3.2 HTC Corporation - Turnover - Inventory and Asset
3 HTC Corporation - Recent Developments
4 HTC Corporation - SWOT Analysis
4.1 HTC Corporation - SWOT Analysis - Overview
4.2 HTC Corporation - Strengths
4.3 HTC Corporation - Weaknesses
4.4 HTC Corporation - Opportunities
4.5 HTC Corporation - Threats
5 HTC Corporation - Company Statement
6 HTC Corporation - History
7 HTC Corporation - Key Employees
8 HTC Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
9 HTC Corporation - Locations and Subsidiaries
9.1 HTC Corporation - Head Office
9.2 HTC Corporation - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
10.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: HTC Corporation - Major Products and Services
Table 2: HTC Corporation - Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: HTC Corporation - Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: HTC Corporation - Key Capital Market Indicators
Table 5: HTC Corporation - History
Table 6: HTC Corporation - Key Employees
Table 7: HTC Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
Table 8: HTC Corporation - Subsidiaries
Table 9: HTC Corporation - Locations
List of Figures
Figure 1: HTC Corporation - Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: HTC Corporation - Financial Position
Figure 3: HTC Corporation - Operational Efficiency
Figure 4: HTC Corporation - Efficiency
Figure 5: HTC Corporation - Turnover - Inventory and Asset
Companies Mentioned in this Report
This report does not have a press release associated with it