StarHub Ltd (CC3) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
StarHub Ltd (StarHub) is a full-fledged provider of telecommunications and info-communications services. The company offers a wide broad portfolio of communications, information and entertainment services for its consumers and corporate customers. The company's services include mobile, broadband, TV, voice, data services, cloud-computing, fixed network services, machine to machine services and managed network and security services. It serves four main sectors, namely, banking and finance; hospitality; info-communications and commercial. The company operates along with its subsidiaries in Mauritius, Hong Kong and Singapore. StarHub is headquartered in StarHub Green, Singapore.
The company's strategy is to deliver innovative products and services for a better customer experience. In line with this strategy, the company initiated an innovative platform named StarHub i3 focusing on innovate, invest and incubate strategy, which seeks to partner with innovative start-up companies, entrepreneurs and higher-learning institutions.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
StarHub Ltd (CC3) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
StarHub Ltd - Key Facts
StarHub Ltd - Key Employees
StarHub Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
StarHub Ltd - Major Products and Services
StarHub Ltd - History
StarHub Ltd - Company Statement
StarHub Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
StarHub Ltd - Business Description
StarHub Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
StarHub Ltd - Strengths
Strength - Comprehensive Service Portfolio
Strength - Expanding Operating Margin
Strength - Growing Market Share
StarHub Ltd - Weaknesses
Weakness - Substantial Presence of Debt
StarHub Ltd - Opportunities
Opportunity - Growing Demand for Broadband
Opportunity - Growth in Telecommunications Services
Opportunity - Service Innovation
StarHub Ltd - Threats
Threat - Highly Competitive Market
Threat - Mature Singapore Market
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes
StarHub Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
List of Tables
StarHub Ltd, Key Facts
StarHub Ltd, Key Employees
StarHub Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
StarHub Ltd, Major Products and Services
StarHub Ltd, History
StarHub Ltd, Subsidiaries
StarHub Ltd, Key Competitors
StarHub Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
StarHub Ltd, Annual Ratios
StarHub Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
StarHub Ltd, Performance Chart (2009 - 2013)
StarHub Ltd, Ratio Charts
Companies Mentioned in this Report
StarHub Ltd (CC3)
This report does not have a press release associated with it