Calypte Biomedical Corporation (CBMC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Published On Demand
- 25 pages
- USD $300
The company seeks to collaborate with other companies to gain access to its research and development, manufacturing, marketing and financial resources. The business strategy of the company focus on increasing marketing and sales in the countries, where its products are registered and seeking additional product registrations in countries with emerging markets. It is also planning for the clinical trials of Aware 2 and keeping its operating costs low.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Calypte Biomedical Corporation provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData's 'Profile on Demand' service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData's highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Calypte Biomedical Corporation including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Calypte Biomedical Corporation (Calypte) is a diagnostic company. It carries out the development, manufacture and marketing of in-vitro testing algorithms for improved diagnosis of HIV infection and other chronic diseases. Its product line includes Aware line of low cost rapid tests, Aware HIV-1 BED Incidence test and Aware Messenger specimen. The company provides a variety of antigens and recombinant proteins along with proprietary reagents, buffers, and other specialty products for the enhancement of immuno-diagnostic assays. It has manufacturing facilities in the US, Thailand and China. Calypte is headquartered in Oregon, the US.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Calypte Biomedical Corporation - Key Information
Calypte Biomedical Corporation - Overview
Calypte Biomedical Corporation - Key Employees
Calypte Biomedical Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
Calypte Biomedical Corporation - Key Operational Heads
Calypte Biomedical Corporation - Major Products and Services
Calypte Biomedical Corporation - History
Calypte Biomedical Corporation - Company Statement
Calypte Biomedical Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
Calypte Biomedical Corporation - Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Calypte Biomedical Corporation - Business Description
Calypte Biomedical Corporation - Corporate Strategy
Calypte Biomedical Corporation - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Calypte Biomedical Corporation - Strengths
Calypte Biomedical Corporation - Weaknesses
Calypte Biomedical Corporation - Opportunities
Calypte Biomedical Corporation - Threats
Calypte Biomedical Corporation - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Calypte Biomedical Corporation - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Calypte Biomedical Corporation, Key Information
Calypte Biomedical Corporation, Key Ratios
Calypte Biomedical Corporation, Share Data
Calypte Biomedical Corporation, Major Products and Services
Calypte Biomedical Corporation, History
Calypte Biomedical Corporation, Key Employees
Calypte Biomedical Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
Calypte Biomedical Corporation, Key Operational Heads
Calypte Biomedical Corporation, Other Locations
Calypte Biomedical Corporation, Subsidiaries
Calypte Biomedical Corporation, Key Manufacturing facilities
Calypte Biomedical Corporation, Key Competitors
Calypte Biomedical Corporation, SWOT Analysis
Calypte Biomedical Corporation, Ratios based on current share price
Calypte Biomedical Corporation, Annual Ratios
Calypte Biomedical Corporation, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Calypte Biomedical Corporation, Performance Chart
Calypte Biomedical Corporation, Ratio Charts
This report does not have a list of Companies Mentioned available
This report does not have a press release associated with it