Clear Skies Solar, Inc. (CSKH) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
CSS focuses on developing new technologies and products that include proprietary PV panel mounting systems and trade secrets reducing the system installation time. Recently, the company announced that its XTRAX technology is being finalized and the commercialization of it is expected to begin during 2012 through Carbon 612 Corporation.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Clear Skies Solar, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData's 'Profile on Demand' service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData's highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Clear Skies Solar, Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Clear Skies Solar, Inc. (CSS) is a US-based solar energy company. The company designs, develops and integrates solar power systems and renewable energy solutions to commercial, industrial, and agricultural clients across the country. It markets, sells, designs and installs systems for commercial and industrial customers, sourcing components, such as solar modules and inverters from third-party manufacturers. CSS has its own research and development facility specializing in research and development of solar power products. It developed XTRAX, a remote monitoring solution for measuring the production of renewable energy systems. The company delivers solar electricity installations and renewable energy technology solutions across the US. CSS wholly owned subsidiary is Clear Skies Group, Inc. The company is headquartered in Farmingdale, the US.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Clear Skies Solar, Inc. - Key Information
Clear Skies Solar, Inc. - Overview
Clear Skies Solar, Inc. - Key Employees
Clear Skies Solar, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Clear Skies Solar, Inc. - Key Operational Heads
Clear Skies Solar, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Clear Skies Solar, Inc. - History
Clear Skies Solar, Inc. - Company Statement
Clear Skies Solar, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Clear Skies Solar, Inc. - Business Description
Clear Skies Solar, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Clear Skies Solar, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Clear Skies Solar, Inc. - Strengths
Clear Skies Solar, Inc. - Weaknesses
Clear Skies Solar, Inc. - Opportunities
Clear Skies Solar, Inc. - Threats
Clear Skies Solar, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Clear Skies Solar, Inc. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Clear Skies Solar, Inc., Key Information
Clear Skies Solar, Inc., Key Ratios
Clear Skies Solar, Inc., Share Data
Clear Skies Solar, Inc., Major Products and Services
Clear Skies Solar, Inc., History
Clear Skies Solar, Inc., Key Employees
Clear Skies Solar, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Clear Skies Solar, Inc., Key Operational Heads
Clear Skies Solar, Inc., Other Locations
Clear Skies Solar, Inc., Subsidiaries
Clear Skies Solar, Inc., Key Competitors
Clear Skies Solar, Inc., SWOT Analysis
Clear Skies Solar, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Clear Skies Solar, Inc., Annual Ratios
Clear Skies Solar, Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Clear Skies Solar, Inc., Performance Chart
Clear Skies Solar, Inc., Ratio Charts
This report does not have a list of Companies Mentioned available
This report does not have a press release associated with it