The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WealthInsight strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Report Highlights
Credit Suisse Private Banking is the private banking and wealth management arm of the leading bank, Credit Suisse. The company offers a range of private banking and wealth management services to high-net-worth individuals (HNWIs have a net worth of US$1 million or more, excluding their primary residence), trusts and charities. Its services offerings include advisory services, asset management services, investment consulting, asset management, discretionary mandates, and investments in equities, fixed income securities, mutual funds, structured products, real estate funds and private equity funds. Credit Suisse Private Banking had CHF804.9 billion in assets under management (AuM) as on March 31, 2014. The bank had historical AuM figures of CHF790.7 billion as on December 31, 2013, which stood at CHF798.5 billion as on December 31, 2012, CHF750.2 billion as on December 31, 2011, and at CHF763.1 billion as on December 31, 2010. It operates through 330 offices including 22 booking centers in 42 countries across the globe. Credit Suisse Private Bank is headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland.Report Scope
Reasons to Get this Report
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Credit Suisse Private Banking" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Credit Suisse Private Banking
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Credit Suisse Private Banking