RBS Wealth Management (RBS) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WealthInsight strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) Wealth Management (RBS Wealth) is the private banking and wealth management division of the Royal bank of Scotland Group. It offers a broad range of private banking and wealth management services to high-net-worth individuals (HNWIs have a net worth of US$1 million or more, excluding their primary residence) and wealthy clients. The division operates through the following three companies - RBS Coutts, Coutts & Co. and Adam & Company. Through these companies, RBS offers a wide range of private banking and asset management services to wealthy individuals, charitable foundations and family businesses across the UK, continental Europe, Asia and Middle East. The private banking subsidiaries of RBS offer banking services, lending facilities, portfolio management services, investment research, family trust services and foreign exchange trading services to their customers. As on June 30, 2012, RBS Wealth had assets under management (AuM) of GBP30.6 billion. The Company had historical AuM figures of GBP30.9 billion as on December 31, 2011, which stood at GBP33.9 billion as on December 31, 2010 and GBP30.7 billion as on December 31, 2009. RBS Wealth has a presence in the UK, Chanel Islands, Monaco, Switzerland, Hong, Singapore, United Arab Emirates, Cayman Islands and Uruguay. It is headquartered in Edinburgh, UK.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "RBS Wealth Management" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "RBS Wealth Management"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "RBS Wealth Management"
1 RBS Wealth Management - Business Analysis
1.1 RBS Wealth Management - Company Overview
1.2 RBS Wealth Management - Business Description
1.3 RBS Wealth Management - Major Products and Services
2 RBS Wealth Management - Recent Developments
3 RBS Wealth Management - SWOT Analysis
3.1 RBS Wealth Management - SWOT Analysis - Overview
3.2 RBS Wealth Management - Strengths
3.3 RBS Wealth Management - Weaknesses
3.4 RBS Wealth Management - Opportunities
3.5 RBS Wealth Management - Threats
4 RBS Wealth Management - Company Statement
5 RBS Wealth Management - History
6 RBS Wealth Management - Key Employees
7 RBS Wealth Management - Key Employee Biographies
8 RBS Wealth Management - Locations and Subsidiaries
8.1 RBS Wealth Management - Head Office
8.2 RBS Wealth Management - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: RBS Wealth Management - Major Products and Services
Table 2: RBS Wealth Management - History
Table 3: RBS Wealth Management - Key Employees
Table 4: RBS Wealth Management - Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: RBS Wealth Management - Subsidiaries
Table 6: RBS Wealth Management - Locations
Companies Mentioned in this Report
RBS Wealth Management
This report does not have a press release associated with it