Whirlpool was the leading manufacturer retail volume share of 42% in 2013. The company achieved its position through the combinedstrength of its Whirlpool, KitchenAid and Maytag brands, with KitchenAidArchitect and KitchenAid pro Line series gaining popular consumer reviews. Whirlpool also covers the value segment with its Inglis and Amana brands.
Dishwashers is expected to increase moderately over the forecast period, reaching volume sales of 750,000units. Constant value growth will outpace volume with a 2% CAGR, driven by the demand for upgrades and higher end models, as witnessed with sustained demand for upscale brands such as Miele and Bosch over the review period.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Dishwashers industry in Canada with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Dishwashers industry in Canada, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Dishwashers in Canada market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
Reasons to Get this Report
- What is the market size of Dishwashers in Canada?
- What are the major brands in Canada?
- How has this high unit price, low global penetration category been affected by recessionary pressure?
- Is there a trend to slimline machines in Canada?
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Trends that drove the sale of dishwashers continued to centre around design features such as stainless steel interiors and interior third racks, primarily for cutlery, and on technical specifications such as noise reduction and water/energy efficiency. While smart appliance trends are beginning to be integrated into dishwashers, this remains at the formative stages, with no significant game changers introduced to Canada in 2013.