Honeywell International Incwas the leading company in the market with a volume share of 23% in 2013. The strength of the companys Honeywell brand comes from its presence in multiple categories, with a leading position in both standing fans and tower fans, in which it accounted for retail volume shares of over 50%. Other products within the Honeywell brand include dehumidifiers, humidifiers and air purifiers. An established distribution network through mass channels and leading retailers such as Wal-Mart, Canadian Tire and Home Depot further supported the companys leading position.
Air treatment products in Canada is expected to increase by a retail volume CAGR of 2% and constant value CAGR of 3% over the forecast period. Although growth is somewhat linked to seasonal weather conditions, continued innovation in air filtration and introduction of technology that will remove dust and allergens from the air will drive growth as consumers are better able to address concerns about air quality and related physical conditions such as allergies and asthma.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Air Treatment Products industry in Canada with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Air Treatment Products industry in Canada, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Air Treatment Products in Canada market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
Reasons to Get this Report
- What is the market size of Air Treatment Products in Canada?
- What are the major brands in Canada?
- Are split air conditioners taking share from room and window units?
- Is construction a key retail channel for distribution in Canada?
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
With rising concerns about flu outbreaks and airborne allergens, Canadians are more interested in protecting the air quality in their homes. There is an increasing variety of air treatment appliances available for household use, giving consumers an array of choices. Products increasingly feature HEPA filters as the technology becomes standard among leading models, as improved product quality supporting the increase in sales for 2013.