Bovie Medical Corporation (BVX) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Bovie Medical Corporation Key Recent Developments
Apr 01, 2013: Bovie Medical Reports Revenue Of $27.7m In 2012
Aug 14, 2013: Bovie Medical Corporation Reports Results for Three and Six-Months Ended June 30, 2013
May 15, 2013: Bovie Medical Reports Revenue Of $5.7m In Q1 2013
Nov 14, 2013: Bovie Medical reports results for three and nine months ended September 30, 2013
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Bovie Medical Corporation provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData's 'Profile on Demand' service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData's highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Bovie Medical Corporation including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Bovie Medical Corporation (Bovie Medical) is an electro surgical products manufacturer. The company sells products such as desiccators, generators, electrodes, electrosurgical pencils and various ancillary disposable products. Its other products include Polarian, modular forceps instruments, and ICON GS plasma technology. Bovie Medical's battery operated cauteries are used for precise hemostasis or to stop bleeding in ophthalmology and sculpting woven grafts in bypass surgery, evacuation of subungual hematoma and vasectomies. The company's products are promoted and sold through a network of distributors as well as through direct mail, national trade journal advertising, distributor sales representatives and trade shows. Its products are sold in over 150 countries through local dealers. Bovie Medical produces products on a private label basis for its OEM customer, Arthrex, Inc. The company divides its segments into two regions such as international and regional. Bovie Medical is headquartered in Clearwater, New York, the US.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Bovie Medical Corporation - Key Information
Bovie Medical Corporation - Overview
Bovie Medical Corporation - Key Employees
Bovie Medical Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
Bovie Medical Corporation - Key Operational Heads
Bovie Medical Corporation - Major Products and Services
Bovie Medical Corporation - History
Bovie Medical Corporation - Company Statement
Bovie Medical Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
Bovie Medical Corporation - Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Bovie Medical Corporation - Business Description
Bovie Medical Corporation - Corporate Strategy
Bovie Medical Corporation - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Bovie Medical Corporation - Strengths
Bovie Medical Corporation - Weaknesses
Bovie Medical Corporation - Opportunities
Bovie Medical Corporation - Threats
Bovie Medical Corporation - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Bovie Medical Corporation - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Bovie Medical Corporation, Key Information
Bovie Medical Corporation, Key Ratios
Bovie Medical Corporation, Share Data
Bovie Medical Corporation, Major Products and Services
Bovie Medical Corporation, History
Bovie Medical Corporation, Key Employees
Bovie Medical Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
Bovie Medical Corporation, Key Operational Heads
Bovie Medical Corporation, Other Locations
Bovie Medical Corporation, Subsidiaries
Bovie Medical Corporation, Key Manufacturing facilities
Bovie Medical Corporation, Key Competitors
Bovie Medical Corporation, SWOT Analysis
Bovie Medical Corporation, Ratios based on current share price
Bovie Medical Corporation, Annual Ratios
Bovie Medical Corporation, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Bovie Medical Corporation, Performance Chart
Bovie Medical Corporation, Ratio Charts
Companies Mentioned in this Report
Bovie Medical Corporation (BVX)
This report does not have a press release associated with it