This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "BGFI Bank Group S.A
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Report Highlights
BGFIBank Group SA. (BGFIBank), formerly known as BGFIGroup SA, is a provider of banking and financial products and services based in Gabon. The bank offers its products and services to individuals, corporates, institutions and small and medium sized enterprises (SME's). Its portfolio of products includes savings accounts, fixed deposits, cash bonds, bank cards and overdrafts. It also provides individual loans, mortgage loans and business loans. In addition, the bank provides insurance products such as whole life insurance, overdraft insurance, fire insurance, accident insurance and worker insurance. Furthermore, the bank provides specialized financial services such as money transfer, stock broking and consultancy, leasing, consumer credit and asset management services. The bank has a presence in Gabon, Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Democratic Republic of Congo, Madagascar, France, Benin, Cameroun, Ivory Coast and Sao Tome and Principe. BGFIBank is headquartered in Libreville, Gabon.Report Scope
Reasons to Get this Report
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "BGFI Bank Group S.A" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "BGFI Bank Group S.A
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.