This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Societe Generale Private Banking
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WealthInsight strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Report Highlights
Societe Generale Private Banking (SGPB) is the private banking and wealth management arm of Societe Generale Group (SG Group). It provides comprehensive wealth management and private banking services to high net-worth individuals (HNWIs have a net worth of US$1 million or more, excluding their primary residence), entrepreneurs, business owners and people involved in liberal art and media. It also provides wealth management services to ultra high net-worth individuals (UHNWIs have a net worth of US$30 million or more, excluding their primary residence). Services offered by the bank include wealth planning, investment solutions, financing solutions and diversification services. Societe Generale Private Banking had Assets under Management (AuM) figure of EUR84 billion (US$107.95 billion) as on September 30, 2013. The bank had historical AuM figures of EUR86.1 billion (US$110.6 billion) as on December 31, 2012, which stood at EUR84.7 billion (US$108.8 billion) as on December 31, 2011, EUR84.5 billion (US$108.6 billion) as on December 31, 2010 and EUR75.4 billion (US$96.9 billion) as on December 31, 2009. The bank has a presence in Belgium, Channel Islands, France, Gibraltar, Luxembourg, Monaco, Switzerland, the UK, Canada, the Bahamas, the US, Uruguay, China, Japan, Singapore, and the UAE. SGPB is headquartered in Paris, France.Report Scope
Reasons to Get this Report
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Societe Generale Private Banking" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Societe Generale Private Banking
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.