Formosa Plastics Group - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Formosa Plastics Group (FPG) is a diversified holding company. It carries out the manufacture and sale of petrochemicals, plastic raw materials, fibers, textiles and carpets. The company's petrochemical intermediate materials include vinyl chloride monomer, methyl methacrylate, epichlorohydrin, linear low density polyethylene, ethylene dichloride and ethylene vinyl acetate. FPG also produces electronic materials such as copper-clad laminates, printed circuit boards, upstream products such as glass fiber, epoxy resin, bisphenol-A, copper foil and filament. The company is also involved in the business of oil refining.
Formosa Plastics Group Key Recent Developments
Nov 22, 2013: Formosa Plastics seeks approval of ethane cracker expansion in US
Feb 14, 2013: Formosa Plastics Group Reports Fire At BPA Plant In Yunlin County, Taiwan
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.