Sammons Enterprises, Inc. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Report Highlights
Sammons Enterprises, Inc. (Sammons) is a diversified investment holding company based in the US. It owns and operates businesses across various industries including insurance, materials handling equipment, financial services, and real estate. Its offerings include annuities, life insurance, health insurance, retirement products, variable annuities, and securities. In addition, the company distributes Yale-brand and Hyster-brand materials handling equipment and is involved in real estate investment business. Furthermore, the company offers various support services such as benefit administration, compensation planning, business development, financial analysis and tax services. The company operates its business through group companies, including Briggs International, Compatriot Capital, Sammons Corporation and Sammons Financial Group. Sammons is headquartered in Dallas, Texas, the US.Report Scope
Reasons to Get this Report
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Sammons Enterprises, Inc. for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Sammons Enterprises, Inc.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Sammons Enterprises, Inc."
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
3 Company Statement
5 Key Employees
6 Key Employee Biographies
7 Locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Head Office
7.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: Subsidiaries
Companies Mentioned in this Report
Sammons Enterprises, Inc.
This report does not have a press release associated with it